WAITING FOR SHIPPING ON ORDERS

johnny

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest KING BLING

^ Oh shit so you use that site? I thaught it was a good idea because I can rent all the crappy movies I woulod never actually pay for directly at the store. Plus its cheaper than the $50 I spend a month at the movie store...you ever have any problems?

it's almost been a year seeking. i'm right up there with HAL's turnaround on shit too! hahah.. you get yours in person bigguy.

i'm a music junkie and i'm dying to get a few cd's i ordered. i could've gotten them sooner thru other methods already...

Guest KING BLING

I have received 6 movies thus far, 3 today:

-Lock, Stock and 2 smoking barrels

-Sapronos first season

-Far From Heaven

I sent back my first 3 on Monday, this time I will be sending them back one at a time to space out the arrivals and thus ensure I always have new movies coming in...

I'm an Amazon.com seller and they tell their sellers to use Media Mail to deliver DVD's and books. Little do people know Media Mail can take up to two weeks! If it's something small like a CD, email the seller to send it via First Class Mail. It is actually cheaper and a lot faster.

Archived