Waiting around to get hungry

Cracked Ass

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Yeah, that sucks, what I do, or what I did today was make Chinese Dumplings, about 24 of them, so that took like four hours and I got hungry while I was waiting. I like cooking though, almost as much as eating, that could be a problem if you're not like that. On another note, I don't like cooking when I'm full which was why I bothered replying to this: I was thinking about this today.

Sometimes I think about what it would look like if you could gather in one place all the food you've ever eaten, looking like it did just before consumption. Imagine a stadium full of buffet tables with everything organized by type...crates of shellfish, huge bins of lettuce and onions and carrots and potatoes, wheelbarrowfuls of corn chips and gallons of salsa, five gallon drums of ice cream, a small water tower full of Coca-Cola, kegs of beer and a full bar, thirty thousand cups of tea and coffee, piles of cattle and chickens and pigs, vats of rice and beans, a dump truck full of pasta...

Then I think about the post-consumption picture: a mountain of all the shit you ever shat.

Originally posted by Cracked Ass

Sometimes I think about what it would look like if you could gather in one place all the food you've ever eaten, looking like it did just before consumption. Imagine a stadium full of buffet tables with everything organized by type...crates of shellfish, huge bins of lettuce and onions and carrots and potatoes, wheelbarrowfuls of corn chips and gallons of salsa, five gallon drums of ice cream, a small water tower full of Coca-Cola, kegs of beer and a full bar, thirty thousand cups of tea and coffee, piles of cattle and chickens and pigs, vats of rice and beans, a dump truck full of pasta...

Then I think about the post-consumption picture: a mountain of all the shit you ever shat.

hmm. . .wherever would i start? probably the sushi bar, it's probably where it all started anyway. i think the animal thing i've eaten most of is cows.

Archived