Wait... what am I pissed off about?

Smart

No, really, I had it and I was gonna rant but...

None of you can be any help, well, p-e-r-h-a-p-s... but I doubt it...

But let it be KNOWN! I am pissed about something! An obscure thing... not as far out as the dewey decimal system but not as mainstream as speed traps...

Still, I'm pretty heated... you guys, and lovely ladies, should steer clear for half a sec...

wait for it...

Oh yeah... How come...

nah... I forget... probably healthier that way...

What are you so pissed off about?

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by ARCEL

i don't know who the second guitarist in this Nirvana video is

pat smear maybe?

i'm pissed off about.....well....nothing lately. i'll be getting some nice deep throat in about 2 hours time. how could i be pissed off right now?

let's make a list:

-my girlfriend moved out, then dumped me.

-because she's gone, i have to give up my dog because i don't have enough time to take care of it on my own and she moved into an apartment and can't take it with her.

-i had to spend my entire spring break building an extra bedroom in our house so our rent doesn't go up.

-dentist appointment tomorrow, 3 crowns.

-my roommates have started smoking so much weed that my clothes smell like it, and i don't smoke.

so, how's your week been?

Guest KING BLING
Originally posted by Zack Morris

I am covered in poison ivy which does include my junk. I have a constant itch and if I scratch it its just going to get worse.

i got mace on my dick when i was young, since than I was hard and dint worry bout gettin burned

I am drunk. I was hit on all night by gay men. I got a kiss and grope from some girl i thought was straight but turned out to be a lesbian which was confirmed by my gay buddy. I watched a bunch of men dressed up like women sing and didnt get to take any pictures. My gay buddy tried to feel me up at the end of the night. The girl i came to see left early as hell. I saw so many men with cheek implants it was rediculous.

Yeah.

Beat that.

Assholes.

Originally posted by mr.yuck

edit you should be on aim now so that you can send me that song

both times you've said this I have been on AIM... I don't have anyone blocked or anything... are you sure you have the name spelled right? BizarroSmart...

anyway, for now is the bedtime and dreaming until time for working... so...adieu

I'm pissed off because I was riding the train in Tokyo and this Japanese lady couldn't manage to hold it so she pissed on herself right on the train!

As a result the train was delayed and we waited at the next stop forever while they were cleaning it up!

I managed to get a flick:

89e93414.jpg

Archived