Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

Wait it's 2016

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by where, May 2, 2016.

1. where

where New Jack

get at me tho bet you wouldnt say it to my face

2. where

where New Jack

3. where

where New Jack

4. where

where New Jack

really really tho

5. where

where New Jack

6. where

where New Jack

really really really tho

7. where

where New Jack

8. where

where New Jack

9. where

where New Jack

really tho really tho really tho

10. where

where New Jack

really tho really tho

11. ~KRYLON2~

~KRYLON2~ 12oz Loyalist

12. where

where New Jack

13. where

where New Jack

some dude on the train was yelling chinks and zipperheads all sorts of racist shit at these high school students so i fucking roasted him........we are all going to work or school, try it.......dead......then he pulled a knife on me and i said you look so dumb right now

14. where

where New Jack

im gonna start waiting to intercede in shit until i got my camera going, cause i be in some shit, the other night im walking down the street, you know doing my thing, and this dude is fighting with his girl in the middle of traffic daf trying to punch cars or get hit, i run up like yo stop what youre doing fam here go this way out of the street, and at this point im a hero to his girl, but then he tries to head butt me and take me down, i restrain the dude tell him to smarten the fuck up and asked if he needed me to fuck him up, then all of sudden to his girl im a villain, happens

15. where

where New Jack