Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at info@12ozprophet.com and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

Wacky Fun Super MS Windows Happy Trick

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by Ferris Bueller, Sep 27, 2003.

1. Ferris Bueller

Ferris Bueller Elite Member

You MUST try this one trick. Oh so much fun. After trying it, I was flabbergasted.

Ok...

Open Internet Explorer. In the address bar, type in "iexplore", without quotations. After doing so, please respond with what resulted.

Enjoy.

2. S@T@N

S@T@N Senior Member

It did a search for "iexplore." a shitty one, at that.

3. Ferris Bueller

http://www.cmu.edu/cmnews/020411/020411_images/pirate.jpg'>

[i]Yaarrr..something is not right[/i]

4. THE DEVIL!

THE DEVIL! Senior Member

How about "iexplore" my own rectum, unlubricated, with two fingers. I think that might be more interesting.

THE DEVIL!/This is boring.

5. iced_tea

iced_tea Member

so what was the point of that it just took me to a search engine. net very "wacky" in my book. im afraid you live a very unexciting life.:lol:

6. Ferris Bueller

well shat.

You all got very boring results.

My computer turned off, but not completely. My music stopped, and the started again. Monitor came back on with no picture. Fun.

And your attempts at being sarcastic are quite minute.

7. crave

crave Veteran Member

i'm glad i didn't try that shit now. thank you very much.

8. Dick Quickwood

Dick Quickwood 12oz Loyalist

The page cannot be displayed
    The page you are looking for is currently unavailable. The Web site might be experiencing technical difficulties, or you may need to adjust your browser settings.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please try the following:

Click the Refresh button, or try again later.

If you typed the page address in the Address bar, make sure that it is spelled correctly.

To check your connection settings, click the Tools menu, and then click Internet Options. On the Connections tab, click Settings. The settings should match those provided by your local area network (LAN) administrator or Internet service provider (ISP).
    If your Network Administrator has enabled it, Microsoft Windows can examine your network and automatically discover network connection settings.
    If you would like Windows to try and discover them,
    click Detect Network Settings
    Some sites require 128-bit connection security. Click the Help menu and then click About Internet Explorer to determine what strength security you have installed.
    If you are trying to reach a secure site, make sure your Security settings can support it. Click the Tools menu, and then click Internet Options. On the Advanced tab, scroll to the Security section and check settings for SSL 2.0, SSL 3.0, TLS 1.0, PCT 1.0.
    Click the Back button to try another link.

Cannot find server or DNS Error
    Internet Explorer

FUCKING AWESOME

9. seeking

seeking Dirty Dozen Crew

mal·a·prop·ism __ (_P_)__Pronunciation Key__(ml-prp-zm)
    n.
    Ludicrous misuse of a word, especially by confusion with one of similar sound.

An example of such misuse.

10. elmeromero

elmeromero New Jack

this sucks

I should slap you for every pop-up i fucking got

11. metallix

metallix Elite Member