Wackest Night Ever

Tough Love

Ok, so i just got home from a really lame ass night. Heres the story......a few weeks ago, me and a friend of mine were saying how a group of us should just get together one night and go to either a pub or restaurant or w/e and you know chill.. so the night comes (which was today) and i talk to the guy and hes like yeah its cool we're going, theres gunna be this other friend of mine, some chicks, so its all good. so i meet him and his buddy at where we were suppose to meet....no chicks.....he goes oh, we're going to the mall to talk to this one girl we asked to come with us, shes working at (get ready) McDonalds and is fucking 16 yrs old....ANYWAYS, we go there and it takes her fucking 3 hours to come outside and say whether shes coming with us or not, and it turns out she JUST remembered that she got "grounded" and couldnt come with (like i give a shit anyways, stupid 16yr brat). so ok, thats cool, i myself dont mind, its all good, but then my buddy tries to like get her number or e-mail or something, and shes like "oh my cell phone got stolen, I'll give you my e-mail..." hahahahaha so he gets totally blown off, but he keeps thinking theres a chance, but whatever, i dont give a shit, i just wanna head out, go somewhere to eat, chillax and kick it.

so on our way, one of my frnds says something about how we cannot get into the establishment in question unless we're 19, because apperently they check ID's at the door....so i'm like okay thats chill we;ll just hit this japanese restaurant i know. so we're on our way to the jap place, when my 2 friends get the bright idea of going to this mall like place nearby the jap. place to "pick up chicks" cuz its still early and they don't feel like eating alone. HAH....so we walk around this mall like place for like half an hour while theyr talking mad shit about how theyr gunna pull all these girls blah blah and they never do. so they decide oh, lets go check out some movie instead, which plays in 3 fucking hours. so we all go to buy tickets and one of my 2 buddies only has 9 fucking dollars on him. i have no clue wtf he thought he would do with 9 bucks when chillen and eating came around but okay its all gravy. we buy tickets to see some wack ass movie in 3 hours. so what do we do for the next 3 hours...hmmm....well they decide to go to some other place where "there's bars and hot chicks" so they can try pulling some more girls...i guess like they tried at the first time. so thats when i decide, hey fuck this i'm going home, you guys can't pull shit, im outta here ur wasting my time. God damn, i felt like i was in fucking highschool again. how ridiculously lame ass of a night was this eh? whats sadder is i didnt go see the stupid ass movie and wasted 11 bucks on that shit. but hey at least they got shit loads of girls tonight :rolleyes:

yeah thats my rant. i needed to vent..sorry for all the spelling and grammer mistakes, i'm not even thinking straight cuz im so pissed that my night was blown. LAAAAAAAAMMMMMEEEE

anyone ever get this shit happening to them? friends being real wack for an outing and trying to hit on and get girls, or at least TALKING about trying it, and then never doing so? sheeeeiiiittt son

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

i feel that. theres a girl that i made out with after xmas in a drunken haze, and ive been talking to her on the phone since and she seems to be cool, anyway, im supposed to hang with her tonite, so i went to go get gas cause she lives across town, and when i got back in my car i felt like i was on a slant. i had a flat back tire. i went to the air machine and filled it back up, drove home and called her and tell her my story, which probably sounds like a bullshit cop out. this wouldnt be such a problem if it wasnt raining for the last 2 weeks straight in southern california, and my street had street lights, oh well. the 8th day of 2005 and no pussy for me tonite.

I have a little rant to add I don't really feel like making a new thread.

Lately all my close friends have fucking changed. There are maybe like 3 people still even cool like they used to be.

Friend 1 - . became a coke head, which i find really gay but i let it slide, then i heard he SMOKED CRACK. ok now that is wack i haven't answered his calls since.

Friend 2 - really cool dude but he's always playing ice hockey and if not hes too tired from all the ice hockey to do anything.

Friend 3 - recently got with a girl he used to get with, and he's been chilling with her a lot lately, even taking off work tonight to chill with her. thats all gravy but he even said that she is a smut jawn and he was gonna hit it and quit it, but i see him getting a little whipped.

Friend 4 - works all the time

Friend 5 - bipolar, comes out to chill sometimes but lately hes been doing his own thing. i think its one of his 'mood changes'

Then everyone else I was cool with that was a friend but not real close changed and started doing their own thangg and I feel like a stranger if I even come in contact with them because they are so different.

I fucking hate this shit, I'm left sitting in my house Saturday night because nobody is around.

I think I'm just going to turn into a hermit. Goto school, run my business, and make music 24/7.

I'm in need of a female too, hopefully when I go back to class on Monday there is some fresh new bitches enrolled.

Its sounded like a story bout 3 nerds who decided to rise against the system. And go out and have fun like all the "cool" kids do. So you go get some "HoT ChIcKZ" But realy just end up getting played and coming to the realization your a geek who will never see how good life could be.

what the fuck... youre crying about your friends not pulling any pussy but you didnt say shit about you trying and pulling a girl either....

the fuck you talking about? youre all losers. hahahaha.

wasted your night... youre a waste of life yo. one more day doesnt mean shit.

:lol: jk, dont get all pissy.

but seriously, you sounded retarded just then. i could understand a little more if you got you a girl or some shit while yall were out and about.

and yea, im pissed now that i read that stupid shit, i mistaked you for a decent 12ozer, with a new interesting thread. i was horribly wrong.

FUCK>