W.W.J.H.

RumPuncher

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

On Saturday night, like 3:00am, I went to my buddy's place where this huge slut was over. She is, like, seventeen years old, and has done everything from getting gangbanged by 30+ year olds to just going out with a ton of crackheads and stuff.

Anyway, she has always had a crush on me, probably because I'm the classiest person in her life (not that I'm even involved in her life, save for the odd run-ins), and that's saying a whole lot about the people she rolls with. So on Saturday night, she says she'll suck on my cock and she starts talking mad dirty to me. I didn't say anything about any diseases, but I was like "fuck that, no...lemme just smoke this in peace."

Later on, when I was leaving, she walks me out of my buddy's place and says "I'm sorry for having herpes" and I burst out laughing because I was so drunk and amused.

My point is, I wouldn't go near Katie Holmes. I can't see the second picture here, but I saw it in a magazine or something, and that's all I need to know.

damn... hook toes!

maybe it's just the shoes?

maybe she was running and stopped really fast for the picture?

or maybe it's a classic case of 'tae-bo foot'

Originally posted by MrChupacabra@May 11 2005, 06:31 PM

If you ask me, shes far past her prime.

but if Tom Cruise started hitting it then he'd be in prison!