Voting

Tough Love

how do you guys here feel about voting. do you vote? if not why not. if you do, what are your thoughts on those who don't. Theres an election going down here right now, and i know most of you ain't in Canada but whatever, what are your thoughts on voting in general?

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

I vote for a party that stands for what i represent.

Never for the democrats and republicans.

As Malcolm X put it, the republicans are like wolves, while the democrats are like a sly fox, both will eat you, but at least the republicans are honest about it.

Originally posted by StarzAbove@May 17 2005, 03:02 PM

Voting is cool. It's just the Senate that sucks all the small states get more control than NY,LA,FL,TX and most of American population live in the big states.

Nah, they all get the same amount of say (2) in the Senate- so small states don't get steamrolled. The House is stocked according to the state's population- that's where big states get theirs.

As far as voting, I just assume someone I disagree with had the time to make it to the poll, and I've got to cancel that asshole out.

Originally posted by tsuifuku@May 17 2005, 06:25 PM

As Malcolm X put it, the republicans are like wolves, while the democrats are like a sly fox, both will eat you, but at least the republicans are honest about it.

I never heard that before but that is the TRUTH!

In fact it's pretty much what I tell people.

Also up until the last election I still held out hope for the election process. I was the one puting people down for bitching about how shit is when they've never even voted. Obviously it's all a fix though.

But still we should all vote anyway cause eventually the fix is ganna come to light and be exposed. Hopefully.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

If you don't vote you shouldn't be allowed in this fucking forum... You all whine about the problems but don't even exercise the only chance you have to say something.

You're a waste of skin and air. PLUS you're taking up my space and I want more of that so get the fuck dead, or move to someplace that doesn't even have elections. Better yet, go tell people how your vote doesn't count in Haiti, where it REALLY doesn't count. Fuckeating Crybabies.

...motherfucker, vote or die!

i do vote. i question whether or not it actually matters, but i've done a lot of things in my life on principle alone. and i will continute to do so. i would die for honor, and i will vote, because i believe in the principles our country was founded on.

people who don't vote--i agree w/ smart, go fuck yourselves. just about everyone i've ever met who's "above" voting are the first kids to cry about the issues at hand, and they've physically made it a point to not to do something about it... fuck these people. and fuck canada. (on principle)

"If you don't vote you shouldn't be allowed in this fucking forum... You all whine about the problems but don't even exercise the only chance you have to say something.

You're a waste of skin and air. PLUS you're taking up my space and I want more of that so get the fuck dead, or move to someplace that doesn't even have elections. Better yet, go tell people how your vote doesn't count in Haiti, where it REALLY doesn't count. Fuckeating Crybabies. "

exfuckingactly.

Originally posted by theGOON@Jun 21 2005, 06:55 PM

and fuck canada.

oooh, that's catchy.

i don't know what's worse, not voting but being somewhat informed

and complaining endlessly, or..being completely in the dark about

the real issues(not the ones created and/or framed by the candidates pr machine)

and voting for a candidate based upon trivial things (like if they chop their

own wood or listen to U2). at least when you vote you have the right

to complain and demand accountability.

this is funny i saw a picture posted on another graffiti website and the graffiti said

"if voting really meant somthing it would be illegal"

sumthin like that i dont think i got it right though..but anyway i thought it was funny

FUCK THE VOTING prose4ss in America i really dont mean SHIT!!

and that all fact

hot damm im outta here the FBI And CIA are kicking down my door right now!!

hahahahah! :king:

Vote, don't vote, whatever. I'm gonna vote, so if you choose to not vote, that's cool with me. It just means my vote counts for twice as much. Thanks!

And I'm lovin' that Monica Lewinsky billboard! Is that shit for real?

("Is it real, or is it Photoshop? Only her hairdresser knows for sure!")

• 2 weeks later...

i lost my will to vote when i heard about the 2000 election...

look it up... it proves our votes dont mean shit..

how can MORE people vote for Gore to be president but becuase of some electoral college shit Bush gets elected president instead.. know why? OUR VOTES ARE MEANINGLESS!!