VOTE UNION YES

unionLabor

i never seen a thread about this. anybody a member of a labor union, industrial, proffesional, conductor???? theres been a sharp decline in the union movement in the past few decades and we need to do something about that shit for real!!!!

-I.nternational B.rotherhood.of E.lectrical W.orkers lu. 98!!! philly!!

eba00472466f00000005.jpg

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest mikro137
Originally posted by HooDRaT#1

i never seen a thread about this. anybody a member of a labor union, industrial, proffesional, conductor???? theres been a sharp decline in the union movement in the past few decades and we need to do something about that shit for real!!!!

-I.nternational B.rotherhood.of E.lectrical W.orkers lu. 98!!! philly!!

http://photos.fotango.com/p/eba00472466f00000005.jpg'>

fucking right. ibew , fucking hard. my cosin has been going to school for them , and is making skrilla now. i wish i would have chosen a differnt profession.

Originally posted by Pistol

im in a union.

but we got a "no strike clause"

which fuckin' sucks.

Damn the man!

the only thing it's good for at my job is keeping slugs around, which if your a slug is cool.

If not it sucks.

i feel your pain. all the union is for is keeping fuck ups out of trouble.

yeah, used to be in the afl-cio, but they moved the plant i worked at to china so that was that. i hated that job anyhow. like pistol said, the union had the no strike clause, and it was only good for keeping slugs around. but i like slugs, so that was cool. the union is like the condor, on the verge of extinction. it's a shame that all the blood was spilt for nothing, and corps. get richer and richer on our backs, what do we get, no pension, and a fuck you very much. my branch of the union was weak as hell anyhow and everyone knew it. it was really kind of sad how much the reps got fucked by the company, and kept begging, "more, more".

Originally posted by i create destruction

IBEW local no.595 in california. hoodrat, what is the jw wage out there right now?

$36.50 in the check.. plus pension and annuity. we got a 3$,3$,3$ contract over the next three years though, work is strong here right now. we got travelers working... philly is a hella strong union town. one of the last bastions of union labor in the country... you guys gotta be strong about union solidarity.. strike, pickett, vote, buy american all that jazz.... i create get at me if you travel... or if you wanna trade flicks stickers whatever... i really wasnt expecting any ibew brothers to be on here... DOPE!!!!!!!!!:king:

saviortge@priest.com

Archived