VOTE OR DIE!!!!!!!!!!

Cracksmoka

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Can we change this to a who voted thread instead?

seriously everyone, we've been talking about this for months. don't slip up now. don't change your mind and think your vote won't matter, because it will. nearly 50 percent of Americans don't vote. you can pretty much rest assured that 50 percent is mainly democratic. the republicans bank on the fact that the majority of non voters are democratic. it makes it that much easier getting their candidate in the oval office. make a point. make your voice heard. get out and vote John Kerry into office.

^ simply awesome.

I'm not gonna play around and be all supportive of everyone voting to make their voice heard. republicans stay at home.

Kerry voters need to get up and go vote.

no excuse is valid.

I don't care who died, how long the line is, or why your girl dumped you. If you get in a car wreck on the way to the polls, you better tell the mother fuckers driving the ambulance to take you to the polls first.

Originally posted by ElectricitySucks@Nov 2 2004, 04:10 PM

anyone here actaully for bush?

...everyone loves bush.

I'm all for bush! I know I love bush... but I'm usually not so blunt in the way I say it... most of the time I say something socially acceptable like:

I love women!

you must live in the south....... and i dont care for either of them myself, but if you mean to tell me you could care less WHO is in office in the next 4 years YOU my freind need to snap back to fuckking reality. because if you dont when the draft man comes looking for you with his razorblade and his M.R.E's, YOUR the one whos gonna be like "what the fuck just happened...............?"

Originally posted by ElectricitySucks@Nov 2 2004, 03:10 PM

anyone here actaully for bush?

cause the majority of you on 12oz hate bush with a passion, but when i go out and talk to non-12oz people everyone loves bush.

There are a few Bushies here on 12oz. They don't like to speak up, however, because their arguments are shit and they can't elucidate why they support him.

oh man draft thats some funny shit keep your eyes peeled to the Tube and ingest everything they tell you draft haha thats too funny man I hahahahahahahahah ewwwwwww alright whew Im good now lol

dont take any offense to this post but that was just funny to me sorry

damn isnt it funny how puff and all them industry motherfuckers were pushing vote or die vote or die, trying to make voting "gangsta", because I guess thats what they feel motivates the youth, nd if thatswhat it takes, these are sad days for our country. i found it hilarious, theres even election themed mixtapes, one of the most notable, fat joe with a pistol in each hand and a vote or die shirt.

they kept saying "we dont care who you vote for, just vote" yada yada yada, they know they didnt want bush back in office. i guess they didnt think of the young white voters who desire to be thugs, who liked bush from the giddy or were undecided, and when they heard vote or die, and everyone saying "we dont care who its for, just vote", went out in record numbers to support George.

now theres going to be more songs with that everlasting slogan "bush is in office" for a cause and effect scheme.. you brought it on yourself ho.

Archived