voss water...

boogie hands

http://www.vosswaterstore.com/images/index_image.jpg

still

http://www.vosswaterstore.com/images/index_image.jpg

sparkling

fuck evian, fuck fiji and definitely fuck aquafina...

voss is by far the best thing ever on the planet....its even better than jesus. normally i wouldnt post a thread about bottled water but this stuff is so fantastic that after drinking it i felt obligated to tell everyone i know how good this water is. plus look at the packaging...not only does it taste good but you look damn good drinking it.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

You know how evian was one of the first bottled waters out? well when the idea was pushed to the marketing directors to sell bottled water, they thought it was a joke and it wouldnt work, somehow the inventor got the go ahead and a small amount of financing to give the idea a go, the advertising department came up with the name "EVIAN" because its NAIVE spelt backwards implying that anyone who buys it is a bit stupid (naive)

Originally posted by Victor Ward@Oct 27 2004, 11:21 AM

man voss is so last year. i'll stick to fiji for now. and evian will never ever go out of style. but you should always try to get evian in glass bottles.

fiji is alright for bathing and evian....wow....how about you just go collect some ocean water...seriously....that stuff tastes like shit.

and while we are on the topic of expensive shitty water...whats up with coral water? i swear to god they just scooped that stuff out of someones fish tank...who drinks that trash?

im sticking to my guns...voss is tasty

yeah, VOSS is nothing new. got it free at a club more than a year and a half ago. the design is cool but they dont make the 800ml bottles out of glass anymore, or they just dont ship them to the places they did in Chicago anymore, because people were fucking people up with them if a fight broke out. it was also $7.50 for the smaller one which is fucking stupid. most of bottled water is tap water anyway. i love people that pay too much for water cause they swear its better (in DC anything is though), please get on google and read up on the actual regulations on bottled water... or the lack there of.

anyone on the northside Chicago want Fiji water, just go to the gas station on Addison off the blue line. $1.25 for the larget bottle.

Nothing like these two sparkling waters on a hot day.

pell%206.jpg

13_ferr.jpg

Here I drink Britta water..I just can't afford anything else. That Fiji stuff is good though.

SPQR.jpg

When in Rome, NOTHING tastes better then water from these fountains.. I know it looks eeew but its wonderful.

My old roomate in college plays drums in a blues band that opens for bb king, and they play vegas a couple times a year. he brought back some comps that included a few bottles of that voss stuff. it's cool just to have for the bottle...are these like shoes you keep in a box and never wear though? there are people thirsty in africa.