volkswagen ad - unauthorized

mental invalid

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

vwpolo1.jpg

Someone didn't do enough research on this before they stared.

Terrorist, even deep cover terrorist and sleeper cells aren't this stylin. Look how hot that scarf is, and

how it contrast against the army fatigue jacket, yet complements that toasty almond skin, coffee

colored glasses and rich chocolate hair. This dude ain't all about waiting to receive his 20 virgins, shit

virgins offer that see you next tuesday right up to dude.

Belive me, I know what I'm talking about.

Allah Akbar

simple....

people shoot adds on 'spec' which means they speculate that the company will buy the idea.

If the company likes your spec add you shot for 8g and called in a zillion favors to finish,

they'll set you up with 100g to shoot it right and they assume all creative control.

I saw that spot with the terrorist in a report on TV today. Apparently Volkswagen didn't think it's funny at all. They want to sue the guys who did it. Now they want to charge them about a million Euro or so (that's approximately the same in dollars).

Originally posted by igor@Jan 28 2005, 09:56 PM

I saw that spot with the terrorist in a report on TV today. Apparently Volkswagen didn't think it's funny at all. They want to sue the guys who did it. Now they want to charge them about a million Euro or so (that's approximately the same in dollars).

too bad they cant find the guys ... it would suck to be those guys right now. either face the VW suit or keep on the lamb till the statute of limitations is exceeded before they can work again. no good !!!

Originally posted by <KEY3>+Jan 28 2005, 07:55 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (<KEY3> - Jan 28 2005, 07:55 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-El Mamerro@Jan 28 2005, 03:47 PM

Blows away the terrorist one.

errr.... do I even need to say it?

[/b]

imagine what the connotations of that bit is!! it shows terrorists to be stupid etc. proper propaganda.

sneaks/2 stoned to give full sentences.