Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

vivid dreams i have

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by railroadjerk, Apr 9, 2002.

1. railroadjerk

railroadjerk Guest

last night i had the weirdest dream experience ever...i think if i write it down it will better help me understand just what the hell happened, and i may as well do it to an audience.

around 4:00-4:30 this morning i had a dream, all i remember about it was the end. my bed is a loft and situated directly, about 2-3 feet below pipes and 3-4 feet from the ceiling. the end of my dream was that the pipes and ceiling were collapsing in waves, slowly getting closer to me in bed.

next thing i know im on the ground, dazed and almost in shock because i basically racked my balls/groin area on my chair below my loft (i broke the chair). my loft is 5 feet off the ground and suprisingly, the ball racking (which im now starting to feel, it hurts like crazy) kept me from falling on the ground and landing on my feet. he said that i half slid half jumped in total fear of being hit by the dreamed ceiling...

my roommate woke up and asked what the fuck was going on and i calmly explained to him that i had dreampt that the ceiling was collapsing on me. i just nonchalantly climbed back into bed and went to sleep.

...another time my roommate and i both woke up at exactly 3 oclock, i felt like i heard a lound bang and he didnt know why he woke up...people down the hall woke up at the same exact time...

...even weirder sometimes i get a feeling and hear a loud sound like i was just punched in the face. i wake up and take a huge breath and i just feel totally like i was punched in the face.

2. SHELLTOES

SHELLTOES Member

that was me, did it hurt?

3. cover .

cover . Guest

i've been having weird dreams lately too..

the problem is i can never remember them unless i write them down immediately after i wake up.

if i don't write em down, the dreams slowly fade away minutes after i wake up.

4. ASER1NE

ASER1NE Veteran Member

last night i had a dream i had sex with this girl whose a real good friend of mine from elementary school . it was great , but still a little strange.

5. SHELLTOES

SHELLTOES Member

strange it wasnt a guy? oh...

6. avils

avils Senior Member

yo man... i have dreams like that all the time. just the other night i woke up suddenly at 5am like something had woken me and i didnt know what it was.. i looked around my room all confused and it looked like someone was standing next to the bed, but it was just my lamp..

and just last night, i had this dream that i sliced my forehead open with a screw driver accidently.. i woke up and my forehead was all wet and i was talking, going - "yep, it's bleeding" so i wiped my fingers across my forehead and tasted em to see if it was blood and it was all salty tasting like blood.. so i turned on the lamp and grabbed my hanky and wiped my forehead but there was no blood.. just tonnes and tonnes of sweat.. my hair was literally soaked through.. hmmmmmmm

i think my new room is haunted man.

:eek:

7. vinyl junkie

vinyl junkie Elite Member

exploding head syndrome
    it's true, it's true...

also, i didn't dream at all for about 6 or 7 months a few years ago... i got sick and was tired all the time, no matter how much i slept... it sucked...

8. railroadjerk

railroadjerk Guest

Re: Re: vivid dreams i have

dude, thats exactly what it was...thanks so much for posting that!

9. iCEBERG

iCEBERG Senior Member

relax i have those dreams all the time...

once u was throwing a baseball up and catching it... on the bottom half of a bunk bed...

i always wake up looking for my keys... or my fishing pole or my baseball bat (which i dont have)

i think its natural, if you heard half my dreams youd bug the fuck out, your ok

*EDIT*

OHHHH SHIT....

you just reminded me about 3 nights ago....

i woke up an heard heavy ass breathing next to me, but i couldt look cause im in this contraption... an im the only person on this floor...

yea that sucked, and it still does, thanks alot, go to hell

10. REZK one

REZK one Junior Member

I had a dream that i was doing some girl from a while back. when i woke up my underware and sheets had all this sticky stuff on them and i was all wet and stuff. explain that genius. that was crazy. hahaha

11. drutagsalot

drutagsalot Junior Member

u know how when ur fallin from something in a dream ur not supposed to hit the ground, well latley ive been gettin pretty fuckin close. its weird cause ill feel like i was raised a foot off my bed and the dropped, my whole body will like feels like its been dropped into bed when i should hit the ground. my muscles feel weird too, like they spasmed or sumthin. well thats just some wied thing thats been goin on to me latly. i call it hittin the ground syndrome

12. HELLSATAN

HELLSATAN Guest

I had a dream about three years ago that i got shot in the chest, and when i woke up i had a bunch of little red bumps on my chest and there still there to this day

13. uncle-boy

uncle-boy Guest

i thought you dreamt of the vivid girls.:D

14. SCAGNETTI

SCAGNETTI New Jack

i had a dream las nite that i was eating a giant marshmallow...
    and when i awoke, my pillow was missing

wtf

15. blame

blame Junior Member

so you mean iam not the only one who reads archie comics, i belive that was a quote from the good ol jughead jones.