VIVA LA TEASER - UN-BAN CMEUP

Guest ctrl+alt+del

Guest ctrl+alt+del

....i dont know why i should stick my neck out for some kid i dont know...but i guess theres no point in living if you dont stick your neck out.

all of you mods have been looking for a reason to ban tease for a LONG time. and it looks like it took a drunk heshiandet to carry it out. you guys just plain and simple dont like tease. which is fine. except that you are mods. you see a tease thread and automatically know your going to hate it. its pretty clear you took teases last 2 threads differently then how he meant them to be. he was joking.

....i guess what im trying to say is, you should separate your personal hate for tease, from your duty as a moderator to ban users that break rules. if there are rules that tease broke, then please post them and ill shut up about it all. but if its simply that you dislike tease....then thats bullshit. you didnt even let that poll run for long.

i KNOW this board isnt a democracy. i know that even if a shit load of people said bring back tease, you still wouldnt have to. when you banned allah ni**a and someone started a unban him thread, i thought that was bullshit, because allah was just getting on to piss people off, and he was wasting space and using ravens bandwidth. there are plenty of people on 12oz that only make comments and dont add to any meaningfull commentary. it all comes down, basically (in my opinion) to raven. because this is HIS board, and you (mods) are suppose to be enforcing his laws. if raven is in favor of the tease band, theres nothing i can do. and ill leave it at that. but damn man....this looks like injustice. sure, theres a crapload of people on this board that dont like tease. but you can all just add him to your ignore list! you dont have to ban the kid. you just want him to suffer.

bah, if you stick your neck out, many times it gets chopped off. im sure ive envoked the wrath of the mods now, and plenty of users. but i dont mind, after all, ITS JUST THE INTERNET. i have my views, you all have yours. i ask that you all try to see where im coming from before you reply at all to this.

control+alt+delete

^^smells like sulfur

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest ctrl+alt+del

well thanks for reading it :( oh he is banned though. im talking to him on aim. He told me to say

ibteaser: PS- TEASE SAYS HE FUCKING HATES YOU HESH

although my guess is hesh really doesnt care if tease loves him or hates him

the thing about websites like these is that.....theyre privately owned and operated. if the mods dont like a kid, then boohoo, you get kicked off a website. its not the end of the world. however, for a handful of guys tying to operate a website as big as this in their freetime, it IS a nuisance to come on here and read bullshit posts that are basically bred out of ignorance/aggravation. if the mods dont feel like putting up with that, than they have every right to take care of whats annoying them.

i dont really like banannabread,

santa

Guest ctrl+alt+del

santa...

i know your somebodys alias, but i forget who :(

i definitely see all your point santa, and i thank you for actually saying something meaningfull instead of just posting something pointless. i understand that theres probably nothing i could do to get them to reverse the ban. and thats fine with me. but it is injustice. it is a group of people that are saying, we dont like this kid were gonna ban him so we dont have to listen to him. and i guess thats what really eats at me. in my opinion(*), when your a mod, you have power. and its your duty to use that power correctly. and when you have the power over the people...you need to keep your personal feelings out of what you do. the best thing i can relate this to is cops. a good cop (1) will keep to the law and enfore that. a bad cop will let their personal feelings get the best of them...and well, theres plenty of examples of bad cops doing bad things.

i hate fighting hopeless battles.:(

i also do not like bannana bread:(

(*)you know what they say about opinions though, everyones got one.

1. i know what youll all say, there is no such thing as a good cop. i said it first, so all of you dont need to reply with that comment.

i got banned back in the day for doing the same shit. so did he when he was tease. only difference is i grew up a little bit and decided not to act like a total dumbass when i came back on. he got a second chance and he blew it. why cant he just learn that acting stupid isnt funny or cool and no one really wants to hear it? then he wouldnt be banned. on the other hand, i agree that technically, it was kinda unfair. but thats the same thing that happened to rak. so what. if someones annoying too many people and they dont get the picture that its not fuckin funny anymore then too bad. posting shit just to get on peoples nerves is fuckin immature and being 19 and acting like that is reason enough to get banned. or something.... i dont really give a shit whether he stays on or not though....

Guest got tha feva

im with you ctrl+alt+del. my opinion doesn't mean anything, I'm well aware. but i dont think theres anything wrong with tease either. even if he says some things the mods consider ignorant, he seems like he's got a good heart. he might talk shit about the grand scheme things, god forbid someone play devils advocate. but when it comes down to it, tease will be the first one to laugh at a joke, or give you positive feedback on something. plus he's on here all the time, he likes this board more than anyone. you shouldn't take it away, that's coldhearted.

prude

hes not banned, it still says elite member or whatnot below his name

but if he is banned im sure he deserved it

the mods usually dont just hate on people

they have reasons upon reasons im sure

ninjas cant hang without being dumb i guess

recent history 101

Cast back your mind, the time was a week ago, the fireworks were over, allah nigger was banned and the masturbation thread craze had taken 12oz by storm when...

1st CAD said:

Originally posted by ctrl+alt+del

you have no power. your a guest on this forum, so be considerate. its as simple as that. if you dont like it, go somewhere else. its not that hard of a concept to understand.

Then Pistol said:

Originally posted by Pistol

that allah nigga was funny. i think he was just trying to get board fame by messing with raven. if anyone needs to be banned for waste of bandwith it should be tease.

And I said:

Originally posted by Smart

ayep, a few of the mods share this opinion, I'm not one of them, but... Let's just say he's standing by the door.

;)

Watch your back Tease, there's blood in the water...:D

CAD obviously holds several opposing view points on this issue... not sure how that works...

AND

I warned Tease straight up and he chose to ignore it...

Guest beardo

gay

while i strongly advocate that tease is a raging idiot and i really dont care to ever read another word from him again, beardz does not support his banning. fucking ridiculous. if youre going to ban the kid just do it and let it go, no need to make a big scene. fucking drama queens. this is why i quit being a mod and im about to leave the crew (for real this time). embarrassing.

beard/car accident you dont even want to look at

Archived