Viva La Bam

Guest Ted Wakowski

Guest Ted Wakowski

I just wanna go on record to say that this is perhaps the finest television program broadcasted in the last 25 years. An achievement of epic proportions, ranking among the likes of man's first footsteps on the moon.

Tonight's episode: bam turns his front door into a drawbridge, complete with moat; this dude has the living shit stung out of him by bees; and a supermarket is pillaged by costumed savages.

I didn't think these fine gentlemen could top the CKY series.

Clearly, I was mistaken.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest Ted Wakowski
Originally posted by Dirty_habiT

you're going to the homo undertones.

That's preposterous. My recent posts have surely been flawless.

Guest Ted Wakowski
Originally posted by GamblersGrin

bam came into my work last week and bought the strokes cd the day it came out

Yeah that dude was in tampa one time while i was down there. I remember throwing horse shit at people. Kid's crazy.

Guest Ted Wakowski

I'm saying, the interwoven subtleties underlying this show are outstanding. Mindless entertainment at its very finest.

I'm also hating myself for not cashing in on shit like that. I have hours of footage of me and friends acting a fool and doing all kinds of crazy ish when we were in high school. If only we thought of it first ...

yes. i know that pain.

the real kicker, is once they (the whole "cky" group....) got very popular off of "jackass" and my friends and i went from being "those psychos" to "those psychos who must be acting like the dudes from jackass". yet, we were really hearing about these guys (cky...) for the first time pretty much. spending hours in the woods after school every day building trails warped our minds long before "jackass" hit the air. suddenly we were quite "funny" to the upper eschelon of highschool in that they wanted to hang around us and all that.

times like that make me glad im long done with highschool......ugh.

Guest Ted Wakowski

Yeah compton ass terry is ill for sure. I think I saw him crip walking ... ?

The don't feed Phil episode was kinda hot too, with Don Vito being what's up.

VLB now joins chapelle, south park & simpsons, and insomiac among TV I'll actually make a point to watch.

Originally posted by Oprah Oner

compton ass terry=badass

HOLY SHIT!!! I was laughing for a solid 5 minutes when he came on. Compton-ass Terry blew my mind. "Yo Phil, did you hear where Terry's from?" "STRAIGHT OUTTA COMPTON":lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Archived