visiting montreal for a week

Found & Lost

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest BIGMETALCIRCUS
Originally posted by Found & Lost

hey, if anybody has anything worth doing around montreal, or knows where i could score some herb, or what parts of montreal would be worth flicking, then send me an email or reply please...

the whole city is worth flicking, seriously, first time i went there all i did for a whole day was take photos.

dont go too much on downtown ste-catherine, its cheap and made for american tourists it can get interesting to the west and the east parts. take st-laurent from downtown to mile end, branch out, old montreal, outremont, place des arts, avenue du parc, go see the museum of contemporary art, theres galleries hidden in ste catherine buildings (near SAM)

aaahh yes. i have already had Poutine twice since i've arrived. once at La Roulotte and once at Montreal Hot Dog station, both of which are in the Pierre Fonds area, i believe. Poutine is great.

i've seen some graff around the area where i am staying and near the Fair View mall. I'd like to see more downtown, sometime this coming weekend. hopefully i can also eat more Poutine.

also, about finding some pot.... anybody got ideas? email me..

thanks people.

yeah, man, the poutine is bomb! Whenever I go to Montreal, it's all about the eating and getting plastered at night while talking to beautiful cougars and haggling with prostitutes. damn, the food is so good in Quebec.

but I still haven't gotten laid there.

damn right!! fuck the west island.. saturday nights..fireworks near pont jacques cartier, sunday go to the tamtams at mont royal..lots of titties and you are definatly sure to find some herbs there. Dont buy your weed near the metro station, they re fucking crooks. Go to metro rosemont and follow the tracks..you ll definitly find some graff there to flick

thanks for all the advice... im back home in louisville now, and i was able to find some great herb at the mount royal tam tam drum festival on sunday. that thing was fucking awesome. seeing all the hippies. then i took about 40 pictures of that under pressure production...

overall: montreal is fucking fun. i wish i could live there.

i still have this weird fantasy about moving there. i tried about 3 years ago and gave up after 8 hours on the phone with customs. dude, the whole city is a lot of fun. you will enjoy it. everytime i even see flicks, i get so nostolgic. its my home away from home already.

Archived