Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at info@12ozprophet.com and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

Visions Of Gandhi

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by GucciCondom, Aug 19, 2003.

1. GucciCondom

GucciCondom Veteran Member

anyone else cop this?
    i think its pretty ill..some of the beats are sort of weak..i liked the last joint better.

2. kemekill

kemekill Member

Haven't heard it yet..haven't been able to "find" it

3. Dick Quickwood

Dick Quickwood 12oz Loyalist

no drug talk !

4. kemekill

kemekill Member

5. •x«Krook»x•

•x«Krook»x• Banned

Re: Re: Visions Of Gandhi

:lol:

6. adept

adept Junior Member

Jedi Mind
    Heavenly divine
    steadily shine
    in 99'

7. king kong

king kong Banned

some kid i met at a party told me his tag was gandhi :lol:

8. $360

$360 Elite Member

i thought this thread was going to be about that huge statue of ghandi in london

9. •x«Krook»x•

•x«Krook»x• Banned

i thought it was gonna be how PGW sees ghandi when he pops his OC80's and acid at the same time.

10. StarzAbove

StarzAbove Veteran Member

11. reach.4

reach.4 New Jack

i thought the old cd was better too.. but i havent heard all of visions of ghandi. it comes out on the 26th here... but some of the songs leaked onto the internet so i have heard a couple and most of them are pretty good.

12. Dr. Dazzle

Dr. Dazzle Veteran Member

Whiteboy hiphop lingo overload......cannot compute...

13. GucciCondom

Yeah I found out that its not even out yet. Someone said it was and I looked on Kazaa and found it..so I thought it was. I guess the whole shit just got leaked. Animal Rap and Raw Is War 2003 are the nicest jawns on the album..Raw Is War has a hidden remix to I Against I in it and a remix to Animal Rap shits good. But I'm going to def buy this when it comes out the 26th. JMT is one of the few groups I would spend my money on. It looks like they are doing a tour promoting it too..I found a couple of tour dates I hope they didn't already do one here I want to see them they havn't really been doing shows for a while.

14. ElectricitySucks

ElectricitySucks Veteran Member

15. GucciCondom

When did he get shot?? I never heard that..you got an article or something on it?