Virtual Tour Of Northern Virginia...NOVA...

EL MASKO

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

elmasko you must have not looked very close to those kev15s cuz there is some cyne stuff there and yeah like blood said look around at the warp stuff its up there theres more mixing bowl spots tha you missed like bzee and wha not if you got up to the spot a top were the cyne kev rese is you can get better flixs aight

Guest NEVER NMH

haha didnt know Cyne was on here too..damn. yo warp said he was gonna stab you in the temple hahahahahah seriousness my man seriousness. i asked him if he just wanted to battle and he was like "fuck batteling im just gonna kick his ass" those crazy graffiti writers..yeah, post some Cyne shit up Mask..im not sure if he got any i dont remember. Yo Mask hit me up about going to that show tonight. keep it dirty ughhhhhh!

Guest You_Hate_Cyne

Y O U R F E A R S A R E N O W R E A L I T Y . . .

------------------

Fingers up... down... repeat.

Yo El Masko Im really likin those picks. You need to hit me up at either tomosann@undergroundessentials.com or pics@undergroundessentials.com so you can give me some pics and get your free stuff.

Hope to get your email soon. AND FOR ANY ONE ELSE OUT THERE WITH DC VA MD PICKS WHO WANTS 200 CAPS AND A GRAFF MAG (OR SUMTHIN LIKE THAT) FOR 150-200 PICS HIT ME UP AT THE EMAIL ADREAAES ABOVE AND IF THOSE DONT WORK HIT ME UP AT undergroundhead202@hotmail.com.

Peace

Archived