Virginia Beach, Norfolk

THE DEVIL!

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Yeah, that's what everyone's been saying.

What could be so bad though..........

I wanna know what it's like as far as

shady-ass bars, where all the shitty bands play, who's neighborood is the stankest, where the good surf breaks are, what store sells the cheapest beer, what strip club has the smallest midget strippers, where NOT to go after dark, where TO go after dark;) , what the life is like there in general....you know....

Guest willy.wonka

norfolk is where i met hatred

but i guess we all need that.:rolleyes: it was ghetto when i was there...dont know how it is now

i remember norfolk! my family and i went on a road trip and ended up there. i hated that place, no offense to anyone. well.....maybe it was the family that we were staying with. the parents beat up the children when they did something wrong. and the children taught my little brother (i think he was like 5 or so) to hit someone. i corrected that immediately.

although i did fall in love with some guy from there. ahhhhhh youth crushes are always fun.

Guest willy.wonka

when i was there?

i was ther bumpin RUNDMC and BRASS MONKEY...everybody say heeeeeeeey,we want some puuuuusay!

i was there in the 80's..bumbs with guns and fighting every day...my moms most vivid memory is taking a shower,looking up to find some big'ol eyes looking at her from the window...i got my ass beat every day...even on christmas...but i still got away with my toy..believe me,i got my revenge on the niehborhood bullies.my teaches called me stupid and so did my principal..as far as im concerned,,FUCK THAT PLACE...I HATED IT...IT TOOK ME 3 YEARS TO REMEMBER WHAT HAPPENED TO ME...one of those horrid childhood memories

Guest willy.wonka

one good thing....or two

hide and go get it...kiss the girls...i learned how to booty dance.and

everybody say!

heeeeeeeey we want some puuuuuuuuuuuuuusay!

• 1 year later...

if you're lookin for good breaks, move the fuck away from here! somehow we got dicked and the gulf stream is 60 miles off our shore...so the water is nasty as shit. just move to hattaras or avon, much better breaks and the water is clear, so you can tell the difference between porpoises and sharks when they're 4ft away from you!

• 2 months later...

ive been in virginia beach for five years. i have lived every where and every where you go people bitch about where they live. Doesnt matter where your at its all what you make of it. Hampton roads is very far from ghetto. Im from sothern cali and always lock my doors just by habbit. People out here run into gas stations 7-11 etc with there cars running windows open. Thats a sighn saying shits not to bad. As far as graffit goes not much here there are some decent writers here but they all pretty much on the freight tip or laying low. How ever this makes anyone who does get up noticed quick. That could be bad or good depends on you. Next subject surfing hahahaha i grew up surfing in cali i woudlnt even bother out here get a new hobbie cause its justa bunch of kaks out here trying to surf waves smaller then most boat wakes. i would say the biggest down fall of this area it has no culture and not much diversity its just kinda blah. I call it the land of top forty. People are cluless here.

any ways good luck hope i didnt make this place sound to shitty i have had some of the best times here. I will say so long va and hello cali once again very shortly and i am sad to go

• 4 weeks later...
Originally posted by casestudy79

ive been in virginia beach for five years. i have lived every where and every where you go people bitch about where they live. Doesnt matter where your at its all what you make of it. Hampton roads is very far from ghetto. Im from sothern cali and always lock my doors just by habbit. People out here run into gas stations 7-11 etc with there cars running windows open. Thats a sighn saying shits not to bad. As far as graffit goes not much here there are some decent writers here but they all pretty much on the freight tip or laying low. How ever this makes anyone who does get up noticed quick. That could be bad or good depends on you. Next subject surfing hahahaha i grew up surfing in cali i woudlnt even bother out here get a new hobbie cause its justa bunch of kaks out here trying to surf waves smaller then most boat wakes. i would say the biggest down fall of this area it has no culture and not much diversity itds just kinda blah. I call it the land of top forty. People are cluless here.

any ways good luck hope i didnt make this place sound to shitty i have had some of the best times here. I will say so long va and hello cali once again very shortly and i am sad to go

come back....NOW!

I live in Norfolk. The scene here graff/bar is not good. The bar scene where you were at reminds me a lot of high school in the way of there being a bunch of people around that get on my nerves. Did you go to Bar Norfolk in that same building? Thats where the girls drop their ass on your face while getting drinks. Hell yeah. There are a lot of out of the way bars where you can find incredibly beautiful girls and cheap drinks. If you come back through we'll go out and act up.

Archived