Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

Virginia Beach, Norfolk

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by THE DEVIL!, Jan 31, 2002.

1. THE DEVIL!

THE DEVIL! Senior Member

Now, I don't wanna blow up anyone's spot, but my girl and I are moving to VA this spring, and I need to know some info.

If you live in or around this area, email me @
    [email protected]

Thanks kids.

2. -Rage-

-Rage- 12oz Loyalist

for real?! leaving cattle country, huh?

3. THE DEVIL!

THE DEVIL! Senior Member

Yeah bud, can't take the fuckin snow ANY MORE!

We need to hook up, guy, hit my email..
    I'll be in your area on Friday morning....to paint an indoor spot;)

4. boogie hands

boogie hands 12oz Legend

watch out for their highways....rumor is stevie wonder had a part in the planning....

5. THE DEVIL!

THE DEVIL! Senior Member

Yeah, that's what everyone's been saying.
    What could be so bad though..........

I wanna know what it's like as far as
    shady-ass bars, where all the shitty bands play, who's neighborood is the stankest, where the good surf breaks are, what store sells the cheapest beer, what strip club has the smallest midget strippers, where NOT to go after dark, where TO go after dark;) , what the life is like there in general....you know....

6. boogie hands

boogie hands 12oz Legend

hahahhah....i can tell you....nowhere....

7. Fox Mulder

Fox Mulder 12oz Loyalist

Check your mail devil

8. willy.wonka

willy.wonka Guest

norfolk is where i met hatred

but i guess we all need that.:rolleyes: it was ghetto when i was there...dont know how it is now

9. Fox Mulder

Fox Mulder 12oz Loyalist

willy how long ago were you here? and how long did you stay?

10. Vanity

Vanity Veteran Member

been there a buncha times.. most fun was in the arcades.
    my lil bro was stationed there. if you pick up the wet sand, you can see baby horse-shoe crabs crawl inside... he'd throw it on the backs of chicks sunbathing w/ an unbuttoned top.

11. Devilush

Devilush 12oz Legend

i remember norfolk! my family and i went on a road trip and ended up there. i hated that place, no offense to anyone. well.....maybe it was the family that we were staying with. the parents beat up the children when they did something wrong. and the children taught my little brother (i think he was like 5 or so) to hit someone. i corrected that immediately.
    although i did fall in love with some guy from there. ahhhhhh youth crushes are always fun.

12. THE DEVIL!

THE DEVIL! Senior Member

Yeah, It's no Ocean beach SF, or Point Reyes, I'm sure. All I hope for is knee to waist, longboardable, Kayakable. Ever tried surf Kayaking? FUN AS FUCK!!!!!!!!!

13. willy.wonka

willy.wonka Guest

when i was there?

i was ther bumpin RUNDMC and BRASS MONKEY...everybody say heeeeeeeey,we want some puuuuusay!
    i was there in the 80's..bumbs with guns and fighting every day...my moms most vivid memory is taking a shower,looking up to find some big'ol eyes looking at her from the window...i got my ass beat every day...even on christmas...but i still got away with my toy..believe me,i got my revenge on the niehborhood bullies.my teaches called me stupid and so did my principal..as far as im concerned,,FUCK THAT PLACE...I HATED IT...IT TOOK ME 3 YEARS TO REMEMBER WHAT HAPPENED TO ME...one of those horrid childhood memories

14. Devilush

Devilush 12oz Legend

Re: when i was there?

heeeeeeeey, we want some puuuusay!

:p

15. willy.wonka

willy.wonka Guest

one good thing....or two

hide and go get it...kiss the girls...i learned how to booty dance.and
    everybody say!
    heeeeeeeey we want some puuuuuuuuuuuuuusay!