Virgin Squad!!!

Gnes 37

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

i used to share the common attitude that sex was no big deal, and you might as well go for it if a girl you're attracted to is down. however, some recent events have made me change my outlook. in the past year, i've gotten 2 girls pregnant and they had abortions. i wasn't in love with either one of them, just attracted to them and in both cases, the girls told me they were on the pill. with one girl, i even used a condom every time we did it except once. looking back on it, i really fucked up. sex is no joke, and it's nothing to take lightly. those were two potential human lives that were ended, and will always be on my conscience. so please think about what the real goal of sex is: to concieve children. and don't quit using condoms just because a girl tells you she's on the pill, because girls lie about that, and if they even miss one dose, the pill becomes useless. i'm not saying sex is bad, but i'm saying if you don't take responsibility there can be some pretty serious consequences. being a virgin is nothing to be ashamed of.

Guest bumdigger

it's human nature to kill to survive like to eat or defend yourself but those who kill just to kill are mentaly unstable and should be destroyed at once.,.,.,., hip hip

anyways why did you throw this nonsense question at me all serious when i was obviously just fucking with the kid?

Guest chicken bone
Originally posted by Gnes 37

In a world of lets fuck when theres STDS i am very very carefull when picking partners no matter how hot this fine devotcha is before performing the in out in out.

even if you viddy an incredibly beautiful ptitsa straight out of the blue, and you fancy a malenky bit of the old in and out, you must first decide whether or not you should bust on her litso or in your platties like a good clean clean malchick

platties!!

Archived