Village Idiot

Dirty_habiT

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Are you talking about that Metasin kid? He totally ripped that name off of a dude from Baltimore and then said the most insipid shit ever. I didnt fuck with the board for a long time because that kid made me loose respect for the whole thing. I remeber when I first started reading the board I saw some Oolong thread, and some of his posts, and thought "WTF is going on here?". Now I find all of this shit highly amusing.

popgunwar was a nice artist.

pink shirts can die.

mr horse.. yeah he's sick, and short bus.

that guy was in the military right, the florida guy? haha.. i just remember EVERYONE wanted to punch his mouth in.

the funny thing is now we aren't even phased by shit that anywhere else would have pissed EVERYONE off.. like makros.. that kid is on some spending time with himself thinking of sheep type shit.

Originally posted by Dirty_habiT

Makros didn't make the list, because I didn't want him to win.

hahahahha. that's just fucking great :lol:

frat boy was pretty amusing. what about that one guy who said he hated everyone on 12oz? no, not tyler durden. his name was like...something general?

Guest ctrl+alt+del

hahaha how convenient zesto...

what about marberello red or whatever the fuck his name was? Actually, ole' marbs became quite funny after you stopped taking him so seriously.

anyone notice how in the thread zesto posted, makros seemed like he almost had a sense of humor?

Where is the "All of the bove" option?

Blink ATX

PAYROLL

JumbolaHerbal(hahaha)

there are some new jacks that are quickly making themselves "known"..lol

Fifty Cal.

Archived