1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at info@12ozprophet.com and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

VIDEO

Discussion in 'Third Rail' started by jeff123456, Apr 22, 2002.

1. jeff123456

jeff123456 12oz Member

VIDEO

Discussion started by jeff123456 - Apr 22, 2002

yo

what would u guys say is the best graff video with bombing action... i dont want any videos that just show the graff i want to see just plane hardcore bombing.. and no pieceing...any suggestions? i know this has been posted before but if u dont have any suggestions then dont leave a reply..

thanks

jeff123456 - Rank: 12oz Member - Messages:
  2. hulk hogan

hulk hogan 12oz Member

hulk hogan - Replied Apr 23, 2002

dirty hands series

ah.

not guilty was cool.

blah.

hulk hogan - Rank: 12oz Member - Messages:
  3. BigJohnStudd

BigJohnStudd 12oz Junior Member

BigJohnStudd - Replied May 10, 2002

MALICIOUS MISCHIEF

THIS VIDEO CAN NOT BE FADED. SAN FRANCISCO LEGENDS. LIVE BOMIN ON BUSES IN THE BUS YARD AND LIVE HEAVAN IN THE DAY IN THE MIDDLE OF FUCKEN RUSH HOUR DAMN CRAZY ASS SHIT. ITS A FUCKEN MUST GET.:king: :king: :king: :king:

BigJohnStudd - Rank: 12oz Junior Member - Messages:
  4. MONSTERKIDZ

MONSTERKIDZ Guest

MONSTERKIDZ - Replied May 10, 2002

video graff where JA is going over a Saze throwup
    ahhhh graffiti outside of NYC just doesnt count

5. phEaM

phEaM 12oz Member

phEaM - Replied May 10, 2002

gtv 7 every time i see that video i wanna go bombin...it got this dope scene with jaket and hist..and some curve bombin to...

phEaM - Rank: 12oz Member - Messages:
  6. BigJohnStudd

BigJohnStudd 12oz Junior Member

BigJohnStudd - Replied May 10, 2002

Better Recognize

Doesnt count??? Hmf...This guy JA is your NYC king? He must rock but from what i've seen his styles aint nuttin more than satisfactory. But any ways NYC was the center peice of the graffiti world but now theres peeps all over the country wreckin shop and yes there are city's that are burnin NY. So if you want to stay in your lil NYC world go ahead cause i really dont care to see anymore sloppy ass graff. Take notes kiddo you can learn alot from "outatowners" shits off the hook.:beat:

BigJohnStudd - Rank: 12oz Junior Member - Messages:
  7. professor poopatronic - Replied May 10, 2002

yeah that was one of the stupidest comments i've ever heard, i actually prefer new york graf (as far as bombing goes.... definately not piecing at the moment though) over pretty much anywhere else but that attitude is retarded.

8. CAPS

CAPS 12oz Member

CAPS - Replied May 11, 2002

.....and...... your dumb.

CAPS

CAPS - Rank: 12oz Member - Messages:
  9. diggity

diggity Guest

diggity - Replied May 11, 2002

im gonna go with dirtyhands 1. blew my mind.

10. whoami

whoami Guest

whoami - Replied May 11, 2002

Can you download any of these online?

11. zion one

zion one Guest

zion one - Replied May 12, 2002

nyc is great but the style is starting to get too predictable... i mean i'm from brooklyn, and i think that nyc has the best style and the best bombers without a doubt. but you cant hate on other cities. especially since some of our best bombers are from other cities. anyway, thats not what the thread's about. the street bombing and insides sections of dirty handz 2 is amazing. umm, graf core 2 with news and cer tunnel bombing, ader and keeps insides, cinik, and espo is the shit. i think its video graf 6 that has yes 2 doing motion bombing (that's when you hit a train when it pulls into a station and finish your shit before it turns out), cope hitting yards, and the lordz of brooklyn interview and music video. i think it was video graf 8 that had the cost interview and doms bombing harlem. what i liked about that was that the camera just ran. hed just hit a fill, walk 4 feet, hit a tag, walk 6 feet, hit an outline, walk 10 feet, hit another fill, etc etc for like 3 minutes. malicious mischeif was ok. but simply that. the bus yards were abandon busses so it doasn't matter for shit. thers no risk. and the up never runs. plus the dude doing it (not cypher, the other one) is a total herb. the rush hour freeway stuff was pretty cool, i'll give it that. they shouldn't had more than just kr flicks. he really killed san fran. same with twist. some of the interviews are really uninteresting. plus its a really short video. but over all its ok. i payed 5 bucks for it and i feel that was a fair price. it just wasn't as good as spuddy buddy there makes it out to be. i really want to check out the barnstormers video but i don't have motherfucking 30 dollars for it. KIDS doasn't have any bombing in it, but it just makes me want to fuck shit up. just go out and bomb the shit out of everything. so if you wanna get a video for motivation, thats a good one.

12. eessee

eessee Guest

eessee - Replied May 13, 2002

yeah u can download anything off the net especily graff videos if u got he righ stuff i can hook you up or i can give u some places to go e-mail me at www.canskillsthatarevital@hotmail.com so if u need stuff i see what i can do...

13. E-DubleSkilZ

E-DubleSkilZ New Jack

E-DubleSkilZ - Replied May 14, 2002

so whats a site to download malicious mischeif??

E-DubleSkilZ - Rank: New Jack - Messages:
  14. cdz

cdz 12oz Member

cdz - Replied May 14, 2002

Re: Better Recognize

i really like the sneak attack video, and as far as freights, GTV holds it down on their freight issue.

cdz - Rank: 12oz Member - Messages:
  15. cdz

cdz 12oz Member

cdz - Replied May 14, 2002

sorry, didnt mean to double post.

cdz - Rank: 12oz Member - Messages: