Video of female police officer getting smacked by drunk driver on crosswalk. (VIDEO)

Poop Man Bob

STORY:

http://www.local6.com/orlpn/news/stories/n...002-081028.html

VIDEO:

http://cf.ibsys.com/orlpn/sh/videoplayer/v...251&owner=orlpn

Or you can link to the video from the story ..

Caught On Tape: Car Hits Officer On Crosswalk

Bulletproof Vest May Have Saved Officer's Life

A Knoxville, Tenn., police patrol sergeant is recovering Wednesday after being hit by a car that ran a red light.

Police officials released the video of two cruiser cameras that recorded Sgt. Lisa Green beginning to cross the street and then getting struck by a white Corsica.

The police department uses their in-car cameras to keep an eye on bars and their patrons.

The 18-year old driver, Vickie Renee Johnson, told officers at the scene that she'd been drinking at a nearby bar. Johnson didn't have a driver's license or insurance at the time of the accident. She has been charged with vehicular assault and DWI.

Johnson's 24-year old passenger, Tabatha Lynn Conner, owned the car. She faces charges of DWI by consent.

Doctors said that Green will have a lengthy recovery time and may not be able to return to her job.

They also say her bulletproof vest may have saved her life.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by Æ°

If it was a homeless person do you think it would have been on the news or anyone would even give a shit? Why do these doughnut eating fascists get the TLC? Who gives a fuck.

..I'd feel bad if it was anything other than a cop, with the exception of a police dog.

i agree. fuck, even if it was a family of bums and their bum dogs and the hoe ran them down on purpose AND they got it on film, STILL nobody would care.

...but i feel sympathy for anyone getting hit by a car, even some lady cop that was urinating on the constitution when she got hit. it is a little funny, though.. kinda like instant karma for fucking with/filming the drunks.

Re: ^^she had her eye on the donut shop across the street

Originally posted by !@#$%

oh well...

i've got no sympathy for the police

sure, just wait until you're being ass-raped in a back alley...............

..................you know, it IS equally as ignorant when we treat them like scum, as when they do it to us. That could be your mom, stupid.

Re: Re: ^^she had her eye on the donut shop across the street

Originally posted by bodice_ripper

sure, just wait until you're being ass-raped in a back alley...............

..................you know, it IS equally as ignorant when we treat them like scum, as when they do it to us. That could be your mom, stupid.

oh, like som ebitch cop will miraculously be there to help me when i am being raped?!

please..i live in a fucked up city where less than 30% of the people arrested for their violent crimes get convicted...the police have never helped me..not when i've been hit by cars or when my house was robbed or when my best friend was raped.

i am not treating that fucking cop any way..i don't give a shit about what happend, but i certainly didn't hit her myself, nor would i ...

risks are inherent in her job

and no ..that could NOT be my mother..my mother can't walk very well at all stupid..

she's been attacked by police before actually, beaten up and left on the street

i learned to despise cops from her..

so fuck off with your self righteous bullshit

Re: Re: Re: ^^she had her eye on the donut shop across the street

Originally posted by !@#$%

so fuck off with your self righteous bullshit

why is it self-righteous to think that *maybe* it might be an idea to *try* and think of your fellow humans beings as human?

on another note, don't give *me* the self righteous 'tude honey. Everyone's life is tough.

i am not a moron

i just don't think of her as human..

it is self righteous to take issue with what i have to say about that cop, to try and teach me a lesson about my fellow man, as though i am unaware that the bitchcop is suffering...

you tried to place me in a hypthetical situation where i would need her help..give me a break..that situation won't ever arise..

it's not that i don't care about other human beings, but she ceases to deserve empathy when she dons a uniform that represents so much of what i cannot stand about my country..

i never said others' lives weren't tough, i don't know where you got that, or that i'm getting self righteous..

i simply defended my opinion, and my right to have it...regardless of what you think of it

Re: Re: Re: Re: ^^she had her eye on the donut shop across the street

Originally posted by bodice_ripper

why is it self-righteous to think that *maybe* it might be an idea to *try* and think of your fellow humans beings as human?

on another note, don't give *me* the self righteous 'tude honey. Everyone's life is tough.

YOU HAVE NICE TITS FOR A PERSON WHO HATES JEWS

Archived