Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

VIDEO CLIP (YEP ANOTHER ONE)

Discussion in 'Brick Slayers' started by Belab, Jan 29, 2004.

1. Belab

Belab Guest

EVEN THOUGH NOBODY EVER SEEMS TO APPRECIATE THESE VIDEOS, HERES ANOTHER...

<embed src="http://members.lycos.co.uk/belab/belab/movies/nyc2.mpg" controller="true" loop="false" autoplay="false" border="1" width=335 height=170>

<font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" size="1" color="black">Hope you have a quick connection homie...

If you want to download any of the older movies below you need to register or login to our site... http://www.belab.cjb.net
    <table border=0 width="100%" cellspacing=1 cellpadding=4>
    <tr>
    <td align=center bgcolor="#FF6600" nowrap valign="top"><font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" size="1" color="black">Jpg Preview</font></td>
    <td align=center bgcolor="#FF6600" nowrap valign="top"><font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" size="1" color="black">Movie Title</font></td>
    <td align=center bgcolor="#FF6600" nowrap valign="top"><font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" size="1" color="black">File Size</font></td>
    <td align=center bgcolor="#FF6600" nowrap valign="top"><font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" size="1" color="black">File Type</font></td>
    <td align=center bgcolor="#FF6600" nowrap valign="top"><font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" size="1" color="black">Download Time</font></td>
    <td align=center bgcolor="#FF6600" nowrap valign="top"><font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" size="1" color="black">Short Clip Length</font></td>
    </tr>

<tr>
    <td bgcolor="silver" colspan="6" valign=top><font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" size="1" color="black">Benching: Steal For Todays Meal</font></td>
    </tr>
    <tr>
    <td bgcolor="gray" align=center valign=top><font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" size="1">[​IMG]</td>
    <td bgcolor="gray" valign="top"><font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" size="1">Miami:

<font color="black" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" size="1">Various Artists.</font></td>
    <td bgcolor="gray" align=center valign=top><font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" color="black" size="1">3.94 MB</font></td>
    <td bgcolor="gray" align=center valign=top><font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" color="black" size="1">Mpeg

really low resolution</font></td>
    <td bgcolor="gray" align=center valign=top nowrap><font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" color="black" size="1">1 min, 36 sec</font></td>
    <td bgcolor="gray" align=left valign=top><font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" color="black" size="1">01 min, 03 sec</font></td>
    </tr>

<tr>
    <td bgcolor="silver" colspan="6" valign=top><font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" size="1" color="black">Action Shots: Up Close And Personal</font></td>
    </tr>
    <tr>
    <td bgcolor="gray" align=center valign=top><font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" size="1">[​IMG]</td>
    <td bgcolor="gray" valign="top"><font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" size="1">New York:

<font color="black" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" size="1">Cope2 and TKid.</font></td>
    <td bgcolor="gray" align=center valign=top><font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" color="black" size="1">3.75 MB</font></td>
    <td bgcolor="gray" align=center valign=top><font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" color="black" size="1">Mpeg

<td bgcolor="gray" align=center valign=top nowrap><font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" color="black" size="1">1 min, 32 sec</font></td>
    <td bgcolor="gray" align=left valign=top><font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" color="black" size="1">01 min, 00 sec</font></td>
    </tr>
    <tr>
    <td bgcolor="gray" valign="top"><font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" size="1">New York:

<font color="black" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" size="1">Revolt.</font></td>
    <td bgcolor="gray" align=center valign=top><font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" color="black" size="1">3.32 MB</font></td>

<td bgcolor="gray" align=center valign=top nowrap><font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" color="black" size="1">01 min, 15 sec</font></td>
    <td bgcolor="gray" align=left valign=top><font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" color="black" size="1">00 min, 54 sec</font></td>
    </tr>
    <tr>

<font color="black" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" size="1">Flite, Per, and Dez (DJ Kay Slay).</font></td>
    <td bgcolor="gray" align=center valign=top><font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" color="black" size="1">2.74 MB</font></td>

<td bgcolor="gray" align=center valign=top nowrap><font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" color="black" size="1">00 min, 96 sec</font></td>
    <td bgcolor="gray" align=left valign=top><font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" color="black" size="1">00 min, 44 sec</font></td>
    </tr>
    <tr>

<font color="black" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" size="1">Bunch of writers. Don't wanna say no names. [​IMG]</font></td>
    <td bgcolor="gray" align=center valign=top><font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" color="black" size="1">3.60 MB</font></td>

<td bgcolor="gray" align=center valign=top nowrap><font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" color="black" size="1">00 min, 57 sec</font></td>
    <td bgcolor="gray" align=left valign=top><font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" color="black" size="1">01 min, 02 sec</font></td>
    </tr>

<tr>
    <td bgcolor="silver" colspan="6" valign=top><font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" size="1" color="black">Random Shit: Walking Around Town</font></td>
    </tr>
    <tr>

<font color="black" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" size="1">Walking around Canal Street.</font></td>
    <td bgcolor="gray" align=center valign=top><font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" color="black" size="1">5.73 MB</font></td>

<td bgcolor="gray" align=center valign=top nowrap><font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" color="black" size="1">2 min, 32 sec</font></td>
    <td bgcolor="gray" align=left valign=top><font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" color="black" size="1">01 min, 33 sec</font></td>
    </tr>

<tr>
    <td bgcolor="white" colspan="6" valign=top><font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" size="1" color="black"><center>Report any movies that do not work (along with the clip title) to [email protected]</font></td>
    </tr>
    </table>

[/b]

ANYONE KNOW OF ANY <font color="white">FREE</font> VIDEO HOSTING SITES SO I CAN MAKE THE SIZES OF THESE MOVIES LARGER, AND SO I CAN UPLOAD A HIGHER QUALITY VIDEO? ANY HELP IS APPRECIATED. NEXT VIDEOS TO BE ADDED INCLUDE FOOTAGE FROM <font color="white">ATLANTA</font> AND A BUNCH MORE <font color="white">FREIGHT FOOTAGE</font> (HOWEVER, FOR THE FREIGHT FOOTAGE I REALY WANT TO MAKE THE MOVIES BIGGER SO SOMEONE PLEASE TELL ME ABOUT A FREE HOST TO USE).

2. destroya

destroya Senior Member

call me a square, but i don't find watching someone paint a legal very interesting. i appreciate the sentiment, though.

3. Belab

Belab Guest

I know, but I really don't want to post any ILLEGAL action footage I have (like painting trains and stuff) becaues it possibly could lead to some legal action that I really don't want to deal with right now. Plus when I did have freight action footage on the site a few years ago, all the people I had got heated and asked me to take them down because the cops were harassing them.

So yea, that's all I will be posting.
    Let it bore you if you like....

I'll put some more rolling footage up though when I find a better server (and can make the video larger so you can actually read what's rolling by).

4. king kong

king kong Banned

5. D-man132AVE

D-man132AVE Member

HOW CAN I SEE THAT MIAMI VIDEO?:confused:

6. crave

crave Veteran Member

i can appreciate the effort.

7. gfreshsushi

gfreshsushi Senior Member

i too can appreciate the effort, but am slightly bored with the footage.

8. Mistolin

Mistolin Banned

Try Imagestation

Its free. Never down. mpeg3's and jpegs only.
    Hope that works out.

9. trainbuffer

trainbuffer Banned