Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

video cameras

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by timemachine, Mar 26, 2004.

1. timemachine

timemachine Banned

hey i was wondering if anyone here knew what kind of video camera was used to film CKY or anyother skate vid u may know of.

2. iloveboxcars

iloveboxcars 12oz Royalty

They use several different ones...

3. Gunm

Gunm Banned

Uhm.....a working one?

Good god, this raises the bar for retardo threads.

4. Gunm

Gunm Banned

Hey does anyone know what tires were on the cars used during the chase scenes in the second matrix movie?

5. timemachine

timemachine Banned

no shit working ones i was just wodnering if anyone knew the make/brand they used
    sorry

6. ASER1NE

ASER1NE Veteran Member

they used the sony proffesional series miniDV format camcorders , but you prolly cant afford them . they are like 3000 buks .

7. timemachine

timemachine Banned

thanks man i really appreciate that i dunno ive been savin....

8. DETO

DETO 12oz Loyalist

timemachine, you plan on making 'cky type' videos?

9. iloveboxcars

iloveboxcars 12oz Royalty

Lord knows you can only do that with one type of video recorder.

10. KaBar2

KaBar2 Senior Member

Anybody here ever read "Xtreme Video" Magazine? I got a comp copy in the mail the other day--featured an article on "Freestyle SnoCross" (like freestle motocross, only on really hot snomobiles.) Also had articles on taping shit like freefall parachuting, shooting underwater vids in Antarctica, compressing video on the net, etc. Cool magazine.

Free subscriptions: [email protected]

Apparently, all costs are paid with advertising. Cool. These same guys publish DV, Digital Video, Digital Video Magazine, DV Full Motion, DV Web Video, DV Expo, Web Video Expo, Digital Video Expo and Digital Video Conference and Exposition.

Great ads, too. Panasonic AG-DVC30 Proline. Pinnacle. Sony. Digital Master tape. NAB. DV.com Canopus. Avid.

I wanna go to film school!

11. KuiK

KuiK New Jack

do some research--- dont buy a 3k cam cuz u have the green.

12. PalestineOne

PalestineOne Senior Member

thanks KaBar

what else is there for free you can recommend us?

you can get free national geographics at the Planned Parenthood center. just dont let them see you

13. KaBar2

KaBar2 Senior Member

LOL. Well, there's all those ten-year-old free copies of Home & Garden at the dentist's office. And don't forget Fin and Feather at the barber shop. Ten-year-old copies of Motor Trend and Police Gazette, LOL.