VIDEO CAMCORDERS

GREENOJOS

im looking to purchase a new video camcorder eventually, to record short videos and videotape parties for fun and when i travel etc, and i was wondering what are some of the things you should look for. what is the difference between the zooms and which one is more important to look for?

i was a really small one, with a big viewing window of what youre recording, with a lot of functionality. somewhere between $300-700 tops.

what would you get or what do you have?

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

YEAH IM A FAN OF CANONS TOO...THE ONES THAT BLOW NIGGAS SIDEBURNS OFF. I SUGGEST YOU GO TO A WEDDING OR SOME NIGGAS GRADUATION AND JUST SMASH SOMEONES WIGPIECE...MAKE SURE ITS A RICH NEIGHBORHOOD THOUGH, CUZ IF YOU GO TO THE HOOD YOU AINT COMIN OFF WITH SHIT BUT DISPOSABLE CAMERAS AND MAYBE A LUNCHBOX SIZE CAMCORDER WITH A FLOODLITE ON TOP.

MEROOOOO

i have a canon zr 65. i got that a few years ago, awesome videocamera, never anything wrong with it, so easy to use with the software and stuff. i say go with the canon zr series. small, lightweight, basic, and good price/quality. if your going to be filming parties, get a light that attaches to the top, cause no videocamera works perfectly in the dark. (the videocam will try to focus and itll get blurry alot cause of the darkness.)