victoria's secret + graffiti + swimsuits = ?

unknown

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

i dont know if i love that or i hate it. but one thing that i do know is that graf is everywhere in the media. i picked up a mag and there was a chanel ad, with some blonde posing like she did a piece with some montana cans on the ground. graffiti is not cool or what most people think it is. I love to paint but I'm getting sick and tired of seeing it in the spot light like it's fashion, i can understand shit like the writer's bench making a backpack for grafheads, but when something has nothing to do with graffiti, and is just using the "image" to sell products that we as heads would never use, that's when i feel like setting some shit off.

well, commercialization aside, I'd still 'tag that ass'... at least it's more visually appealing than that 'Chalfant' shirt/dress that was out there a while back...

Hey, maybe Carla is already typing an indignant letter to them, exlaining that this 'can only increase the visual accessability and acceptance of the graf culture'... god knows it's already as sexy as lifestyles get

Guest --zeSto--

to bad the 'S' in "Victoria's" (right up the middle) is seriously lacking.

And too bad the model looks cross-eyed,

but if hot chicks want to get tagged... GREAT!

Guest professor poopatronic

haha this is rad. you can't really even tell with the bikini though, it just looks like some weird design. i don't really get the whole concern you guys have with commercialization of graf, i can guarantee that no matter how many stupid graf shirts they make it will always be illegal, and therefore never truly commercial. if someone wants to start writing because they saw a tribal shirt, hey whatever i mean yeah it's fucking gay but hey the more kids out there wrecking shit the better. plus imagine how much it pisses off anti graffiti advocates when they see shit like this.

however, i must add that those handstyles are wack as hell. especially the "secret" part.

Originally posted by -Rage-

Oh and by the way..

I want to see Secrect's opinion of that handstyle.

Seeing as it is her name...:crazy:

you should ask for royalties.

i'm finding it hard to hate on them for this since it involves breasts, my one true weakness. well, those and all the other girl parts.

hahhaa....that has got to be one of the most busted victorias secret models ever, not to mention the supposed graffiti looks like nothing more than some cheese dick graffiti font you could download off the internet.....

fuck the bullshit, i want to see tyra in some thigh highs.....

Originally posted by -Rage-

one word:

POSER

if you're implying that it's insincere and fake, you should learn to spell poseur.

Originally posted by bug

if you're implying that it's insincere and fake, you should learn to spell poseur.

Don't fuck with me...

According to dictionary.com:

poser

n 1: a person who habitually pretends to be something he is not [syn: poseur] 2: a person who poses for a photographer or painter or sculptor; "the president didn't have time to be a model so the artist worked from photos" [syn: model] 3: a particularly difficult or baffling question or problem [syn: stumper, toughie]

So technically I can still spell it "Poser" or "Poseur"

Originally posted by bug

its spelled 'POSER' in the USA. the canadians and french add unnecessary u's to dumb shit. like colour and shit...its color dammit.

I fucking hate that shit. I don't foster any dillusions about hip hop not being mainstream but fuck, it still pisses me the fuck off. At the risk of sounding too righteous (which I am!) I'd say never mind the negative effects it has (increased amount of toys for example), first and for most I find it PERSONALY OFFENSIVE.

Archived