VH1 behind the music

seeking

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by seeking innocence

I swear, VH1 could do a special on fucking, Hitler and I'd sit there watching it like 'yo, hitler is pretty fucking cool i guess.' I shouldnt be liking ricky martin, however here i am, 24 minutes into it, rooting like 'go ricky'... greatest show ever...

id say saturday night live does a better version of it, especially the one about neil diamond. but that shit about hitler was damngood.

I swear, VH1 could do a special on fucking, Hitler and I'd sit there watching it like 'yo, hitler is pretty fucking cool i guess... greatest show ever...

Originally posted by beardo

i would die for ricky martin

Ahhhh-Hahahahahaha! It sounds dumb, but you guys sure do know how to make a guy laugh, even on the worst of days. Thanks.

Bam Jumps off the truck as Aphex Twin starts

you sure that isnt cky3? i was just watching both of them before and i think it might be 3...cmon key key...slouzeberry stouvre...aawwwww...he likes it chris.....awwwww goddddd....

no one knows what im talking about....

as far as behind the music goes...that show fucking kicks tracheas for dimebags...(thats means it good...kicking "ass" is just SOOO last week...) i found the one with russel simmons and twisted sister to be quite good. the notorious big one was cool because he died. and the one with creed where they talk about that stupid godlover sleeping in a closet was hilarious...

im all about john popper from blues traveler, thats ma homie...

before living at my apartment, my former roomate lived in an apartment that john popper used to live in, and they had a special reinforced toilet and this bathtub that was the size of a jacuzzi, cause i guess john popper fucked up the regular toilet and shower with his awesome size and brute strength.

Originally posted by garcia_vega

before living at my apartment, my former roomate lived in an apartment that john popper used to live in, and they had a special reinforced toilet and this bathtub that was the size of a jacuzzi, cause i guess john popper fucked up the regular toilet and shower with his awesome size and brute strength.

yea but now that fucking dude is skinny as fuck

Originally posted by theirongiant

you have no idea..

when i saw the behind the music on green day..i become the most

pro-green day person ever, and I don't even like them. I got defensive

when people would talk shit about them and quote the episode like

I knew shit about the band, it is great..

dude, totally... green day is fucking bad ass now, solely because of that show. i almost bought their greatest hits cd yesterday, just cause of that show...

ha ha ha...yea, cky with bam jumping off the truck...

im ricky martins biggest fan!

what would you do for ricky martin?

id DIE for ricky martin.....

oh shit..

and ive always been a green day fan....since i first heard kerplunk.

yea, theyre poppy punk, but they grew on me quick.

Originally posted by Tyler Durden

you sure that isnt cky3? i was just watching both of them before and i think it might be 3...cmon key key...slouzeberry stouvre...aawwwww...he likes it chris.....awwwww goddddd....

no one knows what im talking about....

as far as behind the music goes...that show fucking kicks tracheas for dimebags...(thats means it good...kicking "ass" is just SOOO last week...) i found the one with russel simmons and twisted sister to be quite good. the notorious big one was cool because he died. and the one with creed where they talk about that stupid godlover sleeping in a closet was hilarious...

it was cky2k i'm sure of it. and

cmon keykey eat the little hunk of meat.

Guest imported_El Mamerro

My fave BTM has to be the Motley Crüe one, simply because they tell the two most amazing factoids I've ever heard:

A) At one particularly crazy after-concert backstage session, the band members run out of heroin and have little alcohol left, and therefore they shoot the remaining whiskey up their fucking veins.

B) One-upping their ridiculousness Ozzy takes the cake. They tell how they traveled overseas somewhere for some anti-drug charity concert, and Ozzy Osbourne went along in their plane. Upon landing, Ozzy was so drug-craved we bent down on the runway and snorted up a line of ANTS walking on the pavement. And later, in the middle of a press conference to promote the anti-drug concert, Ozzy lights up a joint. That's bad-ass. beer,

El Mamerro

Archived