Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at info@12ozprophet.com and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

VH1 behind the music

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by seeking, Nov 27, 2001.

1. seeking

seeking Dirty Dozen Crew

I swear, VH1 could do a special on fucking, Hitler and I'd sit there watching it like 'yo, hitler is pretty fucking cool i guess.' I shouldnt be liking ricky martin, however here i am, 24 minutes into it, rooting like 'go ricky'... greatest show ever...

2. T.T Boy

T.T Boy Dirty Dozen Crew

id say saturday night live does a better version of it, especially the one about neil diamond. but that shit about hitler was damngood.

3. pacman

pacman Member

I think you're losing it...

4. beardo

beardo Guest

im the die hard ricky martin fan!! im the one who belongs on that show!!

i would die for ricky martin

i dont see you dying....

5. alkaline

alkaline Elite Member

Ahhhh-Hahahahahaha! It sounds dumb, but you guys sure do know how to make a guy laugh, even on the worst of days. Thanks.

6. seven.13

seven.13 Dirty Dozen Crew

And the tension thickens

Who is the more hardcore Rickey fan...?

Is it Beardo?

Or is it Seeking?

Who will prove their hardcore-ness...

7. Harpo Marx

Harpo Marx Senior Member

Bam Jumps off the truck as Aphex Twin starts

CKY2K man

8. seeking

seeking Dirty Dozen Crew

beardo's welcome to him, i dont like him that much.

im all about john popper from blues traveler, thats ma homie...

9. beardo

beardo Guest

harpo knows the drill. its a cky2k quote. i cant fucking stand ricky martin.

10. seven.13

seven.13 Dirty Dozen Crew

sheesh...i was being sarcastic

11. Tyler Durden

Tyler Durden Veteran Member

you sure that isnt cky3? i was just watching both of them before and i think it might be 3...cmon key key...slouzeberry stouvre...aawwwww...he likes it chris.....awwwww goddddd....

no one knows what im talking about....

as far as behind the music goes...that show fucking kicks tracheas for dimebags...(thats means it good...kicking "ass" is just SOOO last week...) i found the one with russel simmons and twisted sister to be quite good. the notorious big one was cool because he died. and the one with creed where they talk about that stupid godlover sleeping in a closet was hilarious...

12. garcia_vega

garcia_vega Elite Member

before living at my apartment, my former roomate lived in an apartment that john popper used to live in, and they had a special reinforced toilet and this bathtub that was the size of a jacuzzi, cause i guess john popper fucked up the regular toilet and shower with his awesome size and brute strength.

13. asteriskoner

asteriskoner Banned

yea but now that fucking dude is skinny as fuck

14. chaos is me

chaos is me New Jack

you have no idea..
    when i saw the behind the music on green day..i become the most
    pro-green day person ever, and I don't even like them. I got defensive
    when people would talk shit about them and quote the episode like
    I knew shit about the band, it is great..

15. eyeBddub

eyeBddub Member

CKY!
    CKY!