vh1 30years of hiphop

rental

i thought this shit was going to be hella dumb because its on vh1 and especially because vh1 is owned by mtv, but i was super surprised. its pretty thorough and i think theyre doing it as a documentary series? i dont know how long its running. but there were so many fresh fucking beats tonight.

although i did think there was a chance it might be cool because the commercial was done well. at least the one i liked was.

anyone else watch it?

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest imported_Europe

Thanks to Kr430n5_666 and High Priest for ruining the thread.

One of these days the end will come for tolerance of random image posting...

-----

That blaster is nice and it has a danish Rensebånd (cleaning tape) on top...

Originally posted by Europe

Thanks to Kr430n5_666 and High Priest for ruining the thread.

One of these days the end will come for tolerance of random image posting...

-----

That blaster is nice and it has a danish Rensebånd (cleaning tape) on top...

i was gonna say that.

I think its cool for one pers (kr430n5_666 cuz we are so used to it)

but it gets old

i want to see it

dont have cable so i dont care much .....but from what i remember of vh1 it dont sound so good.. i'd rather watch a documentary about gangs and music and graffiti and how they progressed with eachother

on a side note....

would it be wrong of me to purchase a breakin 2 electric boogaloo poster...frame it and put it in my bathroom..?

I watched parts of it last nite...For being on VH1, suprisingly, it was pretty well rounded and on point...Although the Graff segments were stolen from Style Wars. They had a bunch of people on there on there; Flash, Fab 5 Freddy, Coldcrush, SugarHill(who everyone was talkin shit about for being a boy band), Rock Steady....and so on. It talked (a small amount) about the corilation(sp) between hip hop-punk-and graffiti...Overall it wasnt bad.

Tonight is the awards or something like that...I just want to see if they honor any graff writers.

next tuesday is the awards and its a 5 part documentary runnin all this week

the first part was not bad at all...good factts..good footage...good music...good commentary..i personally like vh1 documentarys...and i also liked how they talked highly of graffitti and didnt leave it out like some other documentarys....i bet the next 4 will b just as good