Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

vespa scooters.

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by intercity, Nov 10, 2001.

1. intercity

intercity Member

anyone else on here into scooters? i've been looking at buying one and was wondering if anyone knew any good places to check out or what to look for, i.e. chronic problems or any basic shit... thanks for any info you guys have.

2. -Rage-

-Rage- 12oz Loyalist

Scooters are gamf...a.k.a. retarded.

3. T.T Boy

T.T Boy Dirty Dozen Crew

hahahahahahahaha yeah my sister has one, im down to sell it.

4. intercity

intercity Member

... and i'm talking 60's vespas, not some fucking spree or a razor scooter...

5. -Rage-

-Rage- 12oz Loyalist

Oh...my bad dude. Rock on with your bad self...

6. When

When 12oz Loyalist

my friend has been creaming over those things for the past few months, we went to local junkyards and found a mess of them that were still running and in decent condition for cheap

7. Harpo Marx

Harpo Marx Senior Member

I'll be interested in scooters when they hover off the ground and make a funny whirring noise thank you very much.

8. bug

bug Guest

http://www.sportiquescooters.com/vintageimages/usedscoots/silver-58vb12b.jpg'>
    [img]http://www.sportiquescooters.com/vintageimages/usedscoots/li150a2.jpg'>
    [img]http://www.sportiquescooters.com/vintageimages/usedscoots/redsprinti2.jpg'> [img]http://www.sportiquescooters.com/vintageimages/usedscoots/63allstatec2.jpg'>

these pictures don't do them justice. when you see them in person, the solid steel bodies are fucking dope.
    i used to help my friend work on his scooters several years ago, cuz he was a mod dork. i wanted one but could never afford one. i would still love to have a sixties allstate. i just hate the ska/rudeboy or mod bullshit that's associated with scooters, so if you wanna learn about fixing them from others, be prepared to meet some dorks.

9. tue skinny

tue skinny Elite Member

i got two dope skooters. there both razors . man they get me where i need to go.

10. intercity

intercity Member

those were some sweet lambrettas and a nice vespa GS you posted... it dosen't seem like there's too much ska shit associated with them as much anymore, since ska isn't as trendy. lots of skins sill into scooters, and some mods here and there... who cares who's into them, i still love 'em.

11. intercity

intercity Member

yo when.. you found some at the junkyard? tell me more... old movetron and i are getting into them more by the day ...

-gasmictroniconer

12. T.T Boy

T.T Boy Dirty Dozen Crew

good glyven..... sorry i thought you meant razor scooters.

13. sixteenvandals

sixteenvandals Senior Member

to the guy that claims to have found a bunch of vespas in working condition for cheap at a junkyard....

a. stop lying.
    b. in the impossible chance that you were telling some stretch of the truth...what city do you live in.

c. if you want a vespa that actually runs very well. you might check the BAJAJ when the UK had rule over India, they made vespas there. when UK split with india, BAJAJ kept making the scooters. Vespa tried to sue but lost. so BAJAJ makes a vespa scoote. its no 60's model but its far better than any "vintage clone" or some beat up vespa that is far more trouble than good cause you will never get it running.

check it out... www.bajajusa.com

oh and they are cheaper than any of the scooters on the market and its 145cc .

sixteen.

oh...p.s. they just started importing them to the USA like this month. so you cant get one till february

14. Frida Kaloe

Frida Kaloe Junior Member

i have wanted a 1960s vespa for i dont even know how many years now.
    when i went to europe all i did was take pics of vespas.
    i have never been able to find one around here though until...
    the other night when i was coming home and i looked into the window underneath
    my apartment and there it is. (i live above and antique store) lavender. oh its a
    beauty.

but its $3000

15. mr.e

mr.e Senior Member

fuckin mods...