Vert? vs Atem...

VaporizeMe

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest mikro137
Originally posted by VaporizeMe

...need writers opinions...

man, you actually said that like you meant it. a little advice kid: quit worrying about opinions, especially writers', they are worthless...

thats MY opinion.

its funny how this cat started talkin shit about me yesterday, for lining him, on a weak assed graffboard over the internet no less, and now all he likes to do is sit and talk shit from, how far away? damn near 1000 miles. i say, bring your ass over here, and learn something son. aint no one scared. and maybe, if you hadnt have ran your mouth in the first place atem, i woulda shown you a little respect. as for whos better? what the fuck does it even matter? lol you think getting someones opinion online is a way to earn respect? whatever, you aint nothin but a jock kid.

Originally posted by mikro137

man, you actually said that like you meant it. a little advice kid: quit worrying about opinions, especially writers', they are worthless...

thats MY opinion.

but wouldn't your opinion negate the very same opinion, if he follows your advice?? thus he is back to square one.

:confused:

:lol:

• 2 weeks later...

i agree with whoever said writers opinions are worthless.

"dope graff" is like saying "fine women". its all relative. and no there are no women that every man thinks is fine, just like there is no graff that every writer will think is dope.

but since you asked my opinion is that the vert wall burns the atem wall, but the atem freight burns the vert wall.

Archived