Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at info@12ozprophet.com and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

Venting, read or don't, offer advice or don't.

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by aymet one, Sep 3, 2001.

1. aymet one

aymet one Guest

I had a hell of a sunday.

I stole something, I didn't even really want it, but I just walked out with it, and I got caught. I don't steal, it's just not what I'm about, and not how I live my life, and I'm freaking out, because I feel like I'm going crazy. It felt like I had gone insane for a moment, and that scares me. One minute I'm in the store, the next minute I'm not, and the next second I've got a passel of loss prevention people cuffing me. I'm not sure if I did it intentionally or not, and I've felt physically ill since it happened. Even worse, I told a "slightly modified" version of what happened to my mom, because I really care about what my parents think of me, and I feel shitty about that too. I went against my principles, it felt like I wasn't me for a second, and now I'm afraid I'm going nuts. If anyone read this, thanks, I'm rambling and it feels good.

2. Dont get paranoid,i think the reason you got scared is that if you dont live that way you simply dont expect to be caught on something like this.If you wouldnt get caught you wouldnt feeling ill,it would feel normal(i dont expcect you to feel guilty for stealing one think from time to time).
    So dont get to serious with this.relax

3. aymet one

aymet one Guest

Tease: It was a shirt, which is wierd, because that's the last thing I'd ever take a chance on ganking, I could have given two shits about it too, which makes it worse.

Tesseract: I don't feel too guilty about stealing from time to time, but only if it's from a big corporate place (this was), and yeah, my getting caught was a big factor in the whole guilt thing.

Since I posted that I've relaxed considerably, and I've realized that I should be glad this wasn't any more serious. Being able to vent like this helped a lot, and I'm starting to feel almost ok.

4. aymet one

aymet one Guest

Thanks man, yeah, at least they didn't report it to the police, but I get to pay a fine in a couple of weeks. I seriously doubt I'm ever going to even consider stealing anything ever again. Nothing is worth doing if you don't learn from it.

5. kid toucher

kid toucher Member

so were you saying that you feel guilty about stealing from a corporation? cuz if so, thats bullshit. you should not feel guilty for that. you should feel guilty if you stole from a mom and pop store where they rely on every peice of product that they sell. corporations exploit employees and jack up prices. i say fuck em steal the shit out of em and make your own profit. sorry if this didnt help, just my two cents

6. TOY

TOY New Jack

my friend's little brother steals shit from macy's and dillards. he just breaks through the desert. he's only 15 so i dont think he has anything to worry about for a couple years but when he finally gets caught....