Vent

GucciCondom

Sorry but I just need somewhere to vent, nobody is awake to call and nobody is on aim.

I'm just sitting here and I really don't know what to do with myself. I feel like just falling off the face of the planet. Things with friends have been going bad, things with girls are going bad, can't find a job, I'm broke as fuck, and to top that off I got arrested tonight so now I have to pay fines and goto alcohol classes again, and I now won't have my license for another year, which means I have no way to get to school, or a job if I can eventually find one. I have no good food to eat, and no cigarettes to smoke due to the fucking asshole cop.

I feel all fucked up inside, I feel really depressed. I keep getting hot/cold flashes. I have a terrible headache. And I just don't know what to do anymore. I swore to myself that I would not let things get fucked up again. I was doing so good for about a year, I was pretty happy. Now all of this bullshit just seems to be falling in at the same time.

Fuck it, I'm going to watch City Of God.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think, at one point of another we all go through something similer to this.. and it does pass.. but i do understand where your coming from, and i think its important that you know that your not alone in the feeling of dropping off the face of the earth.

Im struggling with an art carreer, i cant afford car insurance. I cant drive because even gas is a bit to pricey to be worked into my monthly budget. Im low on art supplys. Ive got a broken elbow so i cant draw currently, and to top it off fathers day is coming up and ive got a slew of issues i get to deal with that are directly linked to this "holiday".

But as shitty as those things are, i know things are going to even out and get better.. and i would imagine the same thing go's for your situation. Im currently tired, and all in all i think my little opus here has gone on long enough.. but try and remember, even the worst day of being alive is better then the best day of being dead.

(That had to be the worst euphamism ive ever used. ever... in fact, was it even a euphamism?)

life is a whole series of highs and lows.

you just gotta cope.

without the bad we wouldn't have the good.

but my dad pissed me off last night.

thats the one thing i'm angry about today.

and the fact that the damn monkeys didn't do shit at the zoo.

what the fuck am i going to put in my paper if they didn't do shit for 6 hours??

vent, fuckers.

haha alcohol classes are fun. when i was at loyola i had to go to group counseling after i passed out on the floor in the lobby for like the 5th time and the nurse in my building thought i was dead (too bad it wasn't solely alcohol, but hey you can't expect those fat dumb H.A. girls to know too much.) so yeah the guy who ran the meetings/ "counseled" us was this nerdy pushover intern or something and we alkies just cut up and dominated and made fun of him and it was smashing. but then i got fined $100 for missing just one meeting. boo.

Guest imported_El Mamerro

Despite what I may lead others to believe, today is the first day I have felt truly optimistic about things.

that's good to hear mamski. *that you feel positive today

I'm not sure why but I've been in a super consolidation mode lately.

not really sure why.

*edit

Originally posted by DR+DELUSION

haha alcohol classes are fun. when i was at loyola i had to go to group counseling after i passed out on the floor in the lobby for like the 5th time and the nurse in my building thought i was dead (too bad it wasn't solely alcohol, but hey you can't expect those fat dumb H.A. girls to know too much.) so yeah the guy who ran the meetings/ "counseled" us was this nerdy pushover intern or something and we alkies just cut up and dominated and made fun of him and it was smashing. but then i got fined $100 for missing just one meeting. boo.

I had fun at alcohol classes. At the last ones I had to take, they passed around a sheet to fill out that had the question: "How has your arrest affected your drinking habits?". I answered, "I have quit drinking alcohol, because although it is legal, police are out to make money. Instead I now abuse illegal drugs that are harder to test for on the spot and harder to notice by the untrained police."

Unfortunately the instructor never collected those. I wasn't too concerned because it was a joke, anyway.

guccicondom.

you have one of the freshest names on 12oz. that alone should be enough to get you through. :lol:

naw, hang in there homie, even though you got arrested, from what you said in another thread... youre young right?

if thats the case, especially under 18, unless this is like your second or third time (which, if it is, youre an idiot and should stop breaking the law! asssssssshole. :lol: ) but if its only your first time being busted, the fines and punishment shouldnt be that bad. (depending on where you live and what you got busted hitting i guess).

other than that b, fuck friends, fuck girls to, and do you for awhile. get a damn job, make that money, further your education, etc etc etc.

my life was heading towards the gutter faster than shit flushes down a toilet, and then i got a job finally (although it was through a hook up that my dad knew about) but i got a job, (and its hard as fuck considering all the things we have to do and deal with) but like i said, i got it, ive stuck with it, and thanks to my job, ive gotten a new car (1995) and tons of other shit ive wanted over the time i didnt have a job, i kinda got a girlfriend right now, got my first tattoo, ive been eating good, etc... all because i got my ass back in gear and went to work.

so thats what i recommend you do homie.

holler on aim if you wanna talk, i love hearing about other peoples miserable lives. makes me feel better. (i been there to though, so...)

;)

ibteaser = aimola

Thanks for all the replies. I'm feeling normal today, shit doesn't really bother me anymore. My only complaint is now my back and neck are all fucked up..and when I breath I get this bad pain in my chest. The cop must have taken me down hard lol.

And yeah I am young I guess. I'm almost 17 but I don't really live like all my friends I guess because I been through more shit, my dad died when I was young so it's just been me and my mom trying to get by all my life.

This is my second arrest for drinking. Last time I never went to court or payed my fines and shit, so I don't know whats going to happen. But the only thing I really cared about is my license because now I won't have it for another year so I'll be like 2 months shy of 18 when I actually get it. And I don't goto highschool I goto tech school so thats why I need it.

I found out the whole reason the cops came was because some assholes were breaking bottles somewhere around where we were and the neighbors complained. My mom moved me out here to keep me out of trouble, but around here there is no real crime for these fake ass cops to stop, so they fuck with the kids. They are also corrupt as fuck. My boys dad was actually killed by them. They shit stomped him to death in a cell when my boy was like 5.

It's all good though, I always know shit will get better, and one day I'll look back and laugh at this shit. It's just that once in a while shit gets to be too much and I have my moments.

Thanks for the kind words and I hope everyone else gets through their tough times alright.

• 16 years later...

Archived