Various NOVA some good, some not

Guest optimo

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

you are all faggots

so OPTIMO couldnt get the thing to work.. so u all talk shit and be cocky... so mabye he doesnt fuckin sit on the internet all day like you all do.. mabye he paints? ever thought about that.. fags

Re: you are all faggots

Originally posted by Hi Dad

so OPTIMO couldnt get the thing to work.. so u all talk shit and be cocky... so mabye he doesnt fuckin sit on the internet all day like you all do.. mabye he paints? ever thought about that.. fags

what are you talking about. Maybe Optimo should figure shit out on his own rather than asking others to do all the work for him.

and if he took the time to post all of these pictures, work for an hour (literally) to post them, then put up the links, and stick around to see if anyone owuld help he obviously sat around on the internet all day rather than painting. eat a dick.

Re: you are all faggots

Originally posted by Hi Dad

http://www.pbase.com/optimo/

• 1 month later...

its funny how mask tried to dis on that piece by saying it would be good in 92 but if he knew anything about graff he would know that since the early 80s there have been writes who can totally burn most of the writers today and especially guys like him. im just gonna say dont talk until you know what youre talkin about.

Originally posted by graff fiend

its funny how mask tried to dis on that piece by saying it would be good in 92 but if he knew anything about graff he would know that since the early 80s there have been writes who can totally burn most of the writers today and especially guys like him. im just gonna say dont talk until you know what youre talkin about.

Why was this bumped??

And why am I effectively bumping it again? :o

mask your a faggot, ive seen better come out my ass. you suck, and then you diss on someone whose better than you. if you always hit frieghts then why dont i ever catch any??? dont try to hide under a new name, cause i know all about that too. EF-M will be attending your school next year, and he will find you and kill you. YOU SUCK

ps im not efm and thats a name he used for a week

Guest YinzerXpress

optimo look at the stickys at the top of the bench, MR BOJANGLES posted one thread on how to post pictures maybe you can use that shit to learn how to post

Archived