Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at info@12ozprophet.com and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

VANILLA SKY.

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by im not witty, Dec 16, 2001.

1. im not witty

im not witty Guest

do yourself a favor, go see this movie in the theater, its a good strange movie, but forget all that, go see it because its beautiful. i was speechless. get a ticket, sneak in the exit door, but dont sleep! act now!

2. Or better yet, go see Alejandro Amenabar's "Abre los Ojos" (Open Your Eyes), the original version of that movie. Haven't seen "Vanilla Sky", but I keep hearing bad things about it, and the OG version is ill beyond words. Plus, Penelope Cruz's tits are all over it. Beer,

El Mamerro

3. im not witty

im not witty Guest

its not so much a GREAT movie, its just very pretty.
    i saw that it was based on another movie, the originals always better. any idea where i can see or rent a copy?

4. You can probably get a hold of it at any video store with a foreign film section, specifically Spain. The original movie had some breathtaking cinematography, especially at the end, but I'm sure Vanilla Sky, with a hell of larger budget, went way farther. Also, the original takes place in Madrid, which I think is a hell of a lot better looking than NYC. Still, I'm sure the movie is a viewing pleasure, but I hear the rewriting of the script just didn't go very well.

Good choice in keeping Penelope Cruz as the lead in both movies though. Beer,

El Mamerro

5. im not witty

im not witty Guest

thanks, yea penelope is quite the looker. ill check it out.

6. Its coming out this friday here.
    I saw the trailer, i want to see that film.
    Penelope is dope

7. Iris

Iris Banned

i fucking loved that movie and without fail my idiot sister came home and told my whole family how much it sucked. my entire family is ass backwards. my dad bought "the klumps" and "wild wild west" on dvd.... but hated AI. DAMN!

i think penelope has a peanut head. cameron diaz is much hotter.

8. MR BOJANGLES

MR BOJANGLES Guest

me and "iris" saw it and thought it was cool.

9. im not witty

im not witty Guest

at first i didnt like penelope, but by the end of the movie i was in love

10. Jesus of Nazareth

Jesus of Nazareth Senior Member

I fucking loved this movie. I saw it last night, realized I hate people who can't be quiet during a fucking film, and who laugh at the wrong things...

I am absolutely in love with Penelope Cruz. I sat through most of the movie scanning the screen for her....I think the breaking point was when she said something along the lines of:
    "I will tell you in another life, when we are both cats."
    :love2: :love2:

11. TheStupidToy

TheStupidToy Junior Member

Are you people bein serious?

12. chizm

chizm Senior Member

i saw it and i was very dissapointed.

made me speechless? not quite

i really liked it until the end. the end was CRAP.