VANILLA SKY.

Guest im not witty

Guest im not witty

do yourself a favor, go see this movie in the theater, its a good strange movie, but forget all that, go see it because its beautiful. i was speechless. get a ticket, sneak in the exit door, but dont sleep! act now!

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest imported_El Mamerro

Or better yet, go see Alejandro Amenabar's "Abre los Ojos" (Open Your Eyes), the original version of that movie. Haven't seen "Vanilla Sky", but I keep hearing bad things about it, and the OG version is ill beyond words. Plus, Penelope Cruz's tits are all over it. Beer,

El Mamerro

Guest im not witty

its not so much a GREAT movie, its just very pretty.

i saw that it was based on another movie, the originals always better. any idea where i can see or rent a copy?

Guest imported_El Mamerro

You can probably get a hold of it at any video store with a foreign film section, specifically Spain. The original movie had some breathtaking cinematography, especially at the end, but I'm sure Vanilla Sky, with a hell of larger budget, went way farther. Also, the original takes place in Madrid, which I think is a hell of a lot better looking than NYC. Still, I'm sure the movie is a viewing pleasure, but I hear the rewriting of the script just didn't go very well.

Good choice in keeping Penelope Cruz as the lead in both movies though. Beer,

El Mamerro

i fucking loved that movie and without fail my idiot sister came home and told my whole family how much it sucked. my entire family is ass backwards. my dad bought "the klumps" and "wild wild west" on dvd.... but hated AI. DAMN!

i think penelope has a peanut head. cameron diaz is much hotter.

I fucking loved this movie. I saw it last night, realized I hate people who can't be quiet during a fucking film, and who laugh at the wrong things...

I am absolutely in love with Penelope Cruz. I sat through most of the movie scanning the screen for her....I think the breaking point was when she said something along the lines of:

"I will tell you in another life, when we are both cats."

:love2: :love2:

Archived