vandalism

graffsurgeon

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest duh-rye-won

graf is one thing

breaking car windiws is another. even 99% of writers dont fuck with cars. fuck that muthafucka up and dont let the word hypocrite enter your mind.

people seem to be keeping their mouths closed..me and my boy chased this kid down in a little CRX we almost ran him over in a z71 but the kid hopped out of the crx bitching about how he didnt do shit so i told him to tell his faggot ass crew that they were going to catch some hurt when word of mouth comes around..but what can you do?

Here, take your pick on what action to take next:

#1 Burn his house down

#2 Burn HIS ride up

#3 Break out all windows, mirrors, and slash all tires on his ride

#4 Kidnap his pet and demand ransom

#5 complete #4 and send him his pets' head, after you get paid

#6 Fuck his girl

#7 Fuck his mother

#8 Fuck his whole family, even grandma

#9 Pay some thug $50 and a carton of menthols to break his jaw

#10 Shoot him, right between the eyes

That's my advice but...hey, I could be wrong.

I fuckin' did some altering to this faggots' brakelines after I he and his buster ass peoples decided they needed someone to jump......I was wasted coming home from the bars-an easy target........only they don't know that I used to be a car detailer and knew the make and model of the piece of shit Honda they were driving.....it took me about 3 weeks to find were they rested thier head at........and,at around 3 in the morning shit went down silently........never saw 'em again.....punks..haha.payback is a bitch sometimes.....

dude you should shit in there childrens potty training seat and when the parents check on it then they will think there child has some sort of intestinal infection because the shit is gonna be too big for the babies size and when they take the child to the hospital just rob them blind take everything that has value.....sukkah

Archived