Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

vandalism

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by graffsurgeon, Nov 11, 2002.

1. graffsurgeon

graffsurgeon Banned

about a month ago someone threw a boulder through my lincoln's rear windshield..im going to have to spray whoever did it..unfortunatly i cant control my anger when my lifes mission strikes back at me

2. Grandola

Grandola Senior Member

when you find out who it is, burn there house down.

3. footsoldier

footsoldier Senior Member

you should find out who it is and kill them with kindness..walk their dog, cleans their room..and then they'll realize that they like you so much that they'll regret ever doing it to you..gee jillickers that would be swell.

4. OrangeDot

OrangeDot New Jack

or you could just shit under the cushons of their couch.

5. spec

spec Guest

Was there a reason for that?

sounds pretty fucked up, time to bust out the ol' AK

6. duh-rye-won

duh-rye-won Guest

graf is one thing

breaking car windiws is another. even 99% of writers dont fuck with cars. fuck that muthafucka up and dont let the word hypocrite enter your mind.

7. graffsurgeon

graffsurgeon Banned

people seem to be keeping their mouths closed..me and my boy chased this kid down in a little CRX we almost ran him over in a z71 but the kid hopped out of the crx bitching about how he didnt do shit so i told him to tell his faggot ass crew that they were going to catch some hurt when word of mouth comes around..but what can you do?

8. Invisible

Invisible New Jack

Here, take your pick on what action to take next:

#1 Burn his house down
    #2 Burn HIS ride up
    #3 Break out all windows, mirrors, and slash all tires on his ride
    #4 Kidnap his pet and demand ransom
    #5 complete #4 and send him his pets' head, after you get paid
    #6 Fuck his girl
    #7 Fuck his mother
    #8 Fuck his whole family, even grandma
    #9 Pay some thug $50 and a carton of menthols to break his jaw
    #10 Shoot him, right between the eyes

That's my advice but...hey, I could be wrong.

9. rip

rip Elite Member

shit if you got a lincoln heres what you do.

get 2 hommies with tech-9z 1 in front 1 in back seat and do a drive by.

10. 455

455 Guest

I fuckin' did some altering to this faggots' brakelines after I he and his buster ass peoples decided they needed someone to jump......I was wasted coming home from the bars-an easy target........only they don't know that I used to be a car detailer and knew the make and model of the piece of shit Honda they were driving.....it took me about 3 weeks to find were they rested thier head at........and,at around 3 in the morning shit went down silently........never saw 'em again.....punks..haha.payback is a bitch sometimes.....

11. ~KRYLON2~

~KRYLON2~ 12oz Loyalist

12. rip

rip Elite Member

me too

13. WhAt_dA_fUcK

WhAt_dA_fUcK Senior Member

dude you should shit in there childrens potty training seat and when the parents check on it then they will think there child has some sort of intestinal infection because the shit is gonna be too big for the babies size and when they take the child to the hospital just rob them blind take everything that has value.....sukkah

14. DorkstaR

DorkstaR Senior Member

shit in his cereal.

15. CountRockula

CountRockula New Jack

email him a stern, yet fair letter of your disapproval.