Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at info@12ozprophet.com and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

vandalism

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by T.T Boy, Oct 27, 2001.

1. T.T Boy

T.T Boy Dirty Dozen Crew

2. boogie hands

boogie hands 12oz Legend

this is fucking halarity

http://www.babysmasher.com/babysmasher.gif'>
    Here, you can read the truth about Baby Smashers, which are available to the public all over the nation under the guise of "Baby Changing Stations". BabySmasher.com exists to provide the public with a means of spreading the truth about Baby Smashers - educating more people about the true use of these devices.

Baby Smashers are an efficient, convenient, and fun way to dispose of unwanted babies. However, most people are unaware that so-called "Baby Changing Stations" are actually Baby Smashers!

sorry about the size...

3. Kr430n5_666

Kr430n5_666 Banned

4. Doctor Beans

Doctor Beans New Jack

i like her she looks cool

5. The Helacious Dr. Dazzle

The Helacious Dr. Dazzle 12oz Member

Ha ha ha....Heinous Welsh Squash

I don;t even know what that means......

6. dr. frink one

dr. frink one 12oz Elite Member

where did you find that baby smasher thing...
    so hilarious....
    let me know

7. boogie hands

boogie hands 12oz Legend

it was linked somewhere in the article that tt posted, heres the address though....
    http://www.babysmasher.com
    some of the funniest shit ive seen in a while

8. A semicolon on Fore Street. George Orwell actively campaigned against the use of the semicolon, believing it to be a contributing factor in the erosion of language and meaning. He argued that the semicolon blurs the distinction between the comma and the colon, thereby obscuring the exact nature of the relationship between the two phrases it sits between. This is a shame, as they're our favourite kind of punctuation.

Cracked should see this!

9. Its the whole Tyler Durden thing.
    Being hardcore pop.

10. wakassOATH

wakassOATH Guest

thats some funny shit

11. T.T Boy

T.T Boy Dirty Dozen Crew

did you guys even look at the page?
    if you didnt it highly advise looking at it. read the shit. its good. i enjoy the road signs.

12. deznatori

deznatori 12oz Veteran Member

Fairies. I want to put that one in front of a frat house or a homosexual drinking establishment. I don't know which one would give me more entertainment.

13. Ammo

Ammo 12oz Senior Member

couldnt open your page, tt.... but nice baby smasher

14. dr. frink one

dr. frink one 12oz Elite Member

15. scum

scum New Jack

I found out today that the baby smasher works well with small animals as well as babies... thanks for the info...