Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

VANDAL SQUADS IN YOUR CITY

Discussion in 'Third Rail' started by kos_uno, Nov 3, 2004.

1. kos_uno

kos_uno New Jack

I KNOW THERE ISNT SUPPOSED TO BE GRAF CONTENT BUT WHERE ELSE CAN I PUT IT? DESCRIBE THEIR TACTICS AND WHERE U LIVE IF THERE ARE ANY.

2. AORAone

AORAone Veteran Member

get up in your city and find out.

3. »§ÜGÅR«

»§ÜGÅR« Senior Member

to be honest, i've never run into any vandel squad kids here in chicago. I've heard stories of them, know they exist, but never dealt with one. Maybe because i dont walk around like "ah yo, im mad bomber hip hop steeze, yo". Theyre usually teens/young people who try to fit the stereotypical hip hop look...

4. why write?

why write? Veteran Member

fuck the vandal squad

5. kos_uno

kos_uno New Jack

I HEAR THAT HERE IN ORLANDO THAT THE SHERIFF OF ORANGE COUNTY IS PUTTIN ONE TOGETHER

6. doer5*crew

doer5*crew Junior Member

the vandle squad can take my nuts and gurgle them in their mouths!!!!! :king:

7. LaCosaNostra

LaCosaNostra Senior Member

Kids? Really? I've heard that there is a nerdy asian cat with glasses, and a pretty cute blonde chick here.

8. »§ÜGÅR«

»§ÜGÅR« Senior Member

the shit i heard about "vandel squad kids" here was at least three years ago..i have no clue as to who's doin it now..

9. GLIK$

GLIK$ Dirty Dozen Crew

Vandal Squad Shmandal Skwad.

Nahmeansayin?

Just don't be foolish.

10. MOOGLE?

MOOGLE? 12oz Loyalist

uh yeah.

but how was i supposed to know that she was

and thats the main reason i moved to wisconsin from cali

the moral of the story is dont try to go all county in the sewers....and if you know who snitched ..check the fucker...hard

and milwaulkee has a hellafied force..some crap about keeping blacks and graffitee of the streets

11. U.S. GOONS

U.S. GOONS New Jack

DONT WORRY
    DONT BE STUPID

12. Hokus

Hokus Member

a vandel squad was just put togething here, adn a bunch of local guys that get up got busted..nsc, and tsb mostly

13. blackdots

blackdots Junior Member

orlando does have a VS :hatred:

14. Sone_ARC

Sone_ARC New Jack

my uncles neighbor is a vs guy in houston, he saw me doin some stuff in my blackbook and didnt say shit so i dunno....

15. bxgraffiti13

bxgraffiti13 Junior Member

no vandal squad in my hood just cops and undercover cops dat arrest u or make u clean it if they see u in the act!