VANCOUVER NERDS!

Guest THE LAW

Guest THE LAW

uhhh....hello? is this thing on?

VANCOUVER NERDS!>>>>THIS IS THE LAW.

PLEASE STOP TURNING EVERY THREAD ON THIS FORUM INTO A BUNCH OF INSIDE JOKE CRAP THAT NONE OF US WANT TO READ!.

PICK UP A PHONE AND CALL YOUR STUPID FRIENDS RATHER THAN MAKING YOURSELVES LOOK LIKE 14 YEAR OLD SWEET VALLEY HIGH INTERNERDS.

ok...that's enough caps...but seriously. boringbastard, handjob, boogy, etc. we don't care.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest THE LAW
Originally posted by boogie hands

hahah...im guessing im on here by default?

don't fuck with THE LAW, Mr. Hands!

THE LAW likes a registered user that knows his role and sticks to it.

Guest Handjob
Originally posted by T.T Boy

dude, remember back in van when we met up with joe and mac, and then we went to "tommys" hahaha and ate all that cereal. damn if shelly only knew about all the "goldfish" shed flip hahahahaha. dude man peace.

Dude, and then that guy on the corner was all: "Wanna smell my dog?", and you were all: "No... Yeeeeeeeees!", fuck..

you remember right Boring? I think Snafuno was there too...

"dude, remember back in van when we met up with joe and mac, and then we went to "tommys" hahaha and ate all that cereal. damn if shelly only knew about all the "goldfish" shed flip hahahahaha. dude man peace."

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAA!.....good one TT...i just didnt want to miss the opportunity to vote for boogie....boogie for president 2004....r.

Guest snafuno

yep i was there too....remember last weekend when the law was bent over with your hockey stick shoved up his ass!!!! that was comedy!

:rolleyes: :rolleyes: Better keep it in this thread or else..................

Guest Handjob

Ahhhh, Email. I feel so foolish now...

What big dummy I am for keeping in contact with FOUR people that don't live in my city.

I don't know why I'm even writing anything, "The Law" is probably gonna change it in some evil ploy to make me look dumb...

Wow, internet power....

Archived