Vancouver anyone?

religion

Hey all. Looking to start up some convo (not beef!) on Vancouver bombing, peiceing, tags, all that. Thoughts on current shit (Ensoe, Toser, Ice, Enter, Remio, Kaput, Fumer, Seka, Zelot etc.). Thoughts on old shit ( Zeus, Kaput, KYT crew, oaph, Virus, DFA crew, etc.)

Been bombing for a while now and looking for some conversation on the current scene. Anybody up?! Just spit your observations or whatever. 8 years of participation and observation if anyones interested.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Yeah... guess I started that kind of blandly. I personally am a huge fan of the millenium line bombing... between gilmore and renfrew in particular. Found a new spot at Lougheed, real nice. I really like the Fes stuff popping up lately. NWK crew is up alot. Looks good, seems very MSK inspired. I love the Fumer tags alot downtown. Ice gets up on millenium. I like Kopy quite a bit.

Its cool that there are cats bombing consistently. Things seem to be slowing down as of late, I wish Remio was still getting up. Him and Kaput were crushing for a hot minute. Almost got roasted on the freights last time I was out, so no word on that for now. Filled up a few Kiwis tonight so look out in the weeks to come! How about that Trackstand! Whats shaking man? You bomber?

• 2 weeks later...

So I guess theres no Vancouver bombers on 12oz then? FREE Black marsh / violet garvey combo mop for the first (talented cat) to respond! (from the Lower mainland obviously) Seriously. I will deliver. Like I said, I have been doing this shit for years. Looking for some real cats. FREE dope kiwi full of hot shit, if you are up and good. No tricks or bullshit. This could be yours trackstand!!!

Close to New West right now? Name the station. I was not lying, so ... holla quick! I wouldn't mind grabin' a beer with you. You are sure your shit is good? I've got the paper and pen.!?

<realwealthy@hotmail.com> dig it?! Lets keep it low.

I wasn't lying bout the kiwi! :beat: :bomb:

P.S.

Where you moved? Is it close?