vancouver and seattle?

Guest chicken bone

Guest chicken bone

hey im stopping by these areas if any of you live there could you perhaps compile a list (complete with explanations, if your feeling generous) of must-see places to go in these areas. these can be from personal experience or just like random shit. i like buying vinyl and i like books. comics and picture books are cool too.

i might want to paint there too but im not sure. (never painted freights before!) well anyways thanks in advance, i'll be there for about 10 days or so).

chicken bone!!!

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

its hard to start man

vancouver spots:

grandville island

kitzalano beach

molson factory

robson street

gastown district

east hastings is your looking for some good heroin

grandville street

rooftop patios for late night drinks

for records check out bassix i think, its in the book, i dont even know if its open anymore, or f.w.u.h its in the book.

go to the scienece center and play science

ride the sky train whooooooooooo its scary cause there is no driver or so ive heard

uhhhhhh im not even from van i just spend too much time there, someone else shoudl know more places.

Guest JoeHatesCops

goto the ave theyre some vinyl stores theyre, uh go to the seattle center and EMP,<-- so tight, uh i dint kno

in vancouver..I love the gastown area..good bars..99 cent pizza slices..and much more..All of downtown vancouver is an experience..Just go to 7alexander..the bar..Im sure you will meet some writers..walk around aimlessly and enjoy yourself..

as for seatle..the U district fell off badly..But downtown is dope..be a tourist..check out pike place and sit on the small wooden benches they have lined up at the piers..Check out broadway..as for record shops..the best for rare stuff n' such is in the suburb thrift stores..but for newer records with jacked up prices..but nice selections..go to the record store..(damn now I forget what its called) its not platinum..I repeat..not platinum..but the store..they just moved into the spot next to crescent skate shop on broadway and pike..

also on broadway(tenth) and pike is the houstan urban art gallery..for some updates and work by some good people..

as far as everything else..be careful of downtown at night and try and stay north of capital hill after hours..

have fun..

yeah pike place is fun, being a tacky tourist in settle is fun, i also enjoyed the aquarium, go to the sky needle, watch the mariners play, thats a fave of mine as well.

hey silo do they still have those big pigs painted different colours there?

take the amtrak talgo from seattle to vancouver, or vice versa. Only $65US for a return ticket. As for vancouver...you can miss granville island...its really touristy...same with gastown unless you plan on hitting up the clubs at night. Hit up some 83/99cent pizza on pender, or "super good pizza" at joyce skytrain station. I'm living off that shit. If you're on the eastside, especially when checking out wall spots, be careful not to step on any stray syringe needles...pulled a big one out of my shoe the other week...

Guest socrates

PIgs are still painted, in seattle stay off rainer and MLK past 12 because you're probably not going no know anyone down there and there is no reason to be there if you don't. Broadway and the AVE have their respective good spots during the day but past 1 it they both become places where local kids come looking for fights(one guy got killed by a group of skateboarders a couple of weeks ago). Record stores suck out here, Pioneer Square is good for bars, riots with murders don't happen too often down their. Any park on a lake is beautiful, especially seward and the parks on lake washinton blvd.

P.S.-Seattle has the most gay couples per capita of any city in the US, basicially our gays are all in commited relationships and you're not getting any man ass.

I would tell you lots of places to go, but I don't want them blown up when I get home. here's a tiny fraction of the shit I've found in the state of washington. this one isn't even really a secret, but once you get there you feel like it is: the Bloedel Reserve. it's on Bainbridbe Island, so you need to take a ferry and most likely a car. it's about 7 miles straight down the road off the ferry. it's this old lumber magnate's house and property that was turned into a sort of nature reserve after he died. this place is so nice. you actually have to call the reserve ahead of time to make reservations as they only allow a few people in the park at a time. call ahaead! I suggest bringing a date there.. you'll see why. the Bloedel Reserve get's the official Disco Bryso seal of approval.

the thing about the gay men in seattle is funny as shit. I always knid of knew that was true, but now I have verifiable information to support my theory. thanks so-crates!

Guest socrates

Hey Disco, that's why I get along so well the gay men up there, I know that they are in commited relationships and don't want any of my virgn ass.

tacoma- train yards, some of the sickest production work i've ever seen

( illegal) tits crew, jugs dope spot the only thing you have to watch out for is moving trains-45 min. south of seattle

seattle- shit every where, like the old saying, if you feel froggy, jump

i didn't hit seattle, i was stuck in tacoma but, from what i saw, it looked smothered:)

b.c.- great town, herb is legal to smoke , but not buy or sell. i stumbled onto a place where these guys were doing a four block production in broad daylight, and that was right in the middle of downtown,right before the bridge ( you can't miss it) if you smoke;

cannibus cafe, blunt brothers and i'm sure by now, they have a bunch more.

blunt bros. has a n air tight smoking room

HAVE FUN

Originally posted by sirmanofslur

b.c.- great town, herb is legal to smoke , but not buy or sell. i stumbled onto a place where these guys were doing a four block production in broad daylight, and that was right in the middle of downtown,right before the bridge ( you can't miss it) if you smoke;

cannibus cafe, blunt brothers and i'm sure by now, they have a bunch more.

blunt bros. has a n air tight smoking room

HAVE FUN

its not legal to smoke weed in bc what are u talking about?

^^^^^haha....the last time I went into the "Cannibus Cafe" was about 4 years ago....I heard it shut down for awhile....I laughed....there were a bunch of deadbeats hanging out in there all fucked up sitting at these tables staring at eachother....not to mention,they were selling shit that resembled a "bartar fair"......this was the same trip that I noticed a kid named "Zues".....everywhere we went,this kid was up----and some kid "Keen" lining him out from downtown to Burnaby....nuts,I will never forget that.....as far as Seattle goes---I don't know if people still chill there,but go to Westlake downtown and you might meet some heads there on the corner hanging out.....Gastown in 'Coover is fun though....if you decide to go there don't hang out in the park across the street from the Cafe(that shit is hectic) and if you run into a fool named "Smokey Devil"----listen to him talk to you....that guy has some shit to say.....later.

I met a crackhead, after being robbed, in Vancouver named Bob Birkby who was, according to him, the first person in north america to have a limb reattached. he took me with him to score a couple rocks and then smoke them in some shady ass park with a broken fountain. I sat with Mr. Birkby for an hour and a half, listening to him talk about crack. crack is fucking great.

Guest socrates

I liked to watch people who smoked crack walk by outside at school...no no no I never actually went to school, but I liked to watch people who smoked crack.

Guest chicken bone

please all you secret squirrels, stop fronting and let me in on all those super jiggy spots on the dl. dont be skurred my feathered friends, chicken bone will keep your secret.

you can trust chicken bone.

unless it has to do with writing graffiti or other illegal activities i dont think many people are going to 'blow up ya spot' due to this message board.

Originally posted by chicken bone

please all you secret squirrels, stop fronting and let me in on all those super jiggy spots on the dl. dont be skurred my feathered friends, chicken bone will keep your secret.

you can trust chicken bone.

unless it has to do with writing graffiti or other illegal activities i dont think many people are going to 'blow up ya spot' due to this message board.

How bout you give us your email.... Fuck dropping spotts all the lame ohs will find out our secrets of cool ness.

Seriously belingham is better than seatle.

Seatle gets boring after ten minutes

Archived