Vamp sentenced to 3.5 years

ThatDrawingBitch

http://www.thelondonvandal.com/2013/06/free-vamp-graffiti-writer-sentenced-to-three-and-a-half-years-in-prison/

So, basically, Stuart Hall sexually abused underage kids and gets 15 months. Vamp paints some stuff, gets done on Perversion of Justice as well and is sentenced to 3 and a half years. I don't get how there can be such an insane discrepancy in the British 'justice' system.

[REALLY sorry if this is the wrong place for this.]

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
how is it that more police officers dont get killed?

There are many times I really don't get it.

My distrust of pigs comes from the amount of times my mother would horrendously attack my dad physically, and he'd get arrested cos he was the bloke. Fuck that gender-bias bullshit. How is that equality?

Anyways, I don't trust law here. This kind of shit proves why 100%.

Yeah, it's mental. Proper worrying. I'm glad I live somewhere more lenient. That said, I was painting a legal the other day and some member of the public phoned in, they sent 2 cars after me. I was like whaaaaaaa? Really? 4 police officers for me? You shouldn't have.

I thought the Perversion was waay harsh too. That kinda shit could set a worrying precedent legally, in the right case (IANAL).

it's generally not good to discuss people's court problems on this site.

i know the info is publicly available, it just brings extra attention to things that don't really need it

it sucks, we don't need to all sit around commiserating about it.

see DO NOT DISCUSS COURT CASES sticky thread for more info

thanks