value in deadly combinations

another loser

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

fuck yeah..nice shit..scar illin it...seone illing it..no one giving him props...real fresh..the dirty south keeps nikkuhs chins in check...like what

Originally posted by deznatori

I had only heard about these. SEone and Scar get me lifted yo.

im sure there were more that rolled out before i got them.

heres somethin else that was good

seonescarwall.jpg

<HR>

Originally posted by KillYurSteel

yeah i caught one at a local layup about a month and a half or so ago....its so much better to see his shit in person shit is straight ill.

word.

Guest 0three

scar!!!!!!!!!!!...dude is ill...and i usually only like more simple readable stuff....i enjoy catching scars stuff....seone is dope as well

Guest im not witty

does anyone have a flick of that scar/vandel train. scar has a grey fill, burgundy 3d and white outline, i saw it on here a while back. if so please post. sooooooofresh

Guest mafIAkilla

scar can take the rustiest,grimiesr cars and put something as colorful as he does on them.....bumo.....

Guest crack is wack

wait wait didnt everyone just diss this man for small pieces??? some of those scars dont get half way to the numbers yet you suckas jump on the mans dick like woah. i like scars stuff too and i have nothing against small pieces but to diss one guy for small pieces then be on anothers jock over it... kinda shows how your all a bunch of nut hugging bandwagon jumping popularity contest voting little girls. bump for scar though he's fucking sick.

Originally posted by crack is wack

wait wait didnt everyone just diss this man for small pieces??? some of those scars dont get half way to the numbers yet you suckas jump on the mans dick like woah. i like scars stuff too and i have nothing against small pieces but to diss one guy for small pieces then be on anothers jock over it... kinda shows how your all a bunch of nut hugging bandwagon jumping popularity contest voting little girls. bump for scar though he's fucking sick.

hahaha! how true...

...damn scars shit blows me away sometimes... i caught my first scar a couple of days ago and it was so fresh... although i actually caught a big scar bubble letter once, anyone ever seen one of those...i'mreally in doubt that it is the same scar...anyone know?

Archived