VALUABLE SHIT- suggestions

fuck muni

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

credit card fraud is such a fucked up thing to do to another human being.

totally ruins their life for months on end when they have to go through the hassles of getting the shit cleared up.

if you are planning on doing this, that being credit card fraud, i think you should reconsider. unless you know the person is an asshole.

shits just not cool man.

Originally posted by fuck muni

its not credit card fraud though it sounds like it

ha ha ha.....yeah, reeeeeeeeettttttttttttttttttt!

use your imagination, the sky is the limit.

I would start by ordering land mines and seeding people's park in berkeley with them at around three in the morning.

Originally posted by fuck muni

haha its not credit card fruad im cool off that shit

it sounds funny but this whole thing involves a fat pizza hut manager and buying shit off the internet for cheap resale

doooood, this has trouble written alllllll over it.

But if you make it big on this shit, don't forget us little people aight?

Originally posted by iquit

the guy manages a pizza hut. so he must be smart and trustworthy.

tihs guy is the fattest hustler ive ever known...he owns every pizza spot in the area, fools got a fat ass storage of shit...100s of northface jackets for a bill a pop...countless other shit

but for real thuogh..whenever i watch real world and that jamie chick is in the one on one thing im always thinkin...damn i would give you the dick

I suggest not doing this credit card fraud shit. I got caught up for it acouple years back.. they ass fuck you with charges. The obvious ones are mail fraud, credit card fraud, since the packages will usually be from other states you'll get several federal charges to deal with crossing state lines. Even if it's faceless and you are using a cc generator (do they even still have those around?) If you want even more indepth charges or any other questions about cc fraud go ahead and pm me. I will try to persuade you to not do it though.

Archived