valentines day

T=E=A=S=E

so its coming up shortly. everyone got a valentine's date? :lol:

what are yall getting your girls?

the girl im talking to sorta is one of the girls from the past, i need to do something nice for her, so i told her we might get a nice hotel room, candles, she mentioned she still has some lingerie she bought for me that ive never seen ready to go, and ill probally get her some roses and a bear or something, and lots of kinky kinky sex.

:love2:

so what are yall planning to do?

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by Tough Love@Feb 5 2005, 01:22 AM

its funny how a made up day can make people act so nice and loving...really, the fact that its valentines day shouldnt change how u act, u should be lovin and caring all the time....feb 14th is bullshit

What?

Valentines day is the shit man. Hallmark gets a bunch of money from random people, and it's one of the few days in the year you get that extra something special during sex. Valentines day has nothing to do with kindness. It has everything to do with just telling people you love them, fuck kindness.

i said it last year, but it shouldnt have to require a special day for you to tell someone you love them, that should be happening all year round!!

i think im working that day. fuck that.

i said we doing our thing on saturday night, thats two days before vday.

:lol:

i feel bad though for some reason, like, ive tried to tell myself to date ole girl for a long time, but we're just not meant to be with each other like that i dont think, i love hanging out with her and being firends, and i like doing our thing together, but the title kills it for me with her because some of the shit she does just irratates the shit outta me and i just cant be with her like that.

ive told her this before, and i kind of want to remind her about that, because i dont want to hurt her again or get it in her head that we're going to be together. but then i might lose out on some padusssy.