Valentine's Day

metallix

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I dropped WAAAYYYYY too much fucking money last year on valentines day. my gf actually wants me to take her out a week ahead of time so that we can enjoy a nice dinner out with one another rather than get raped on said day when every merchant and restaurant owner feels justified in upping their prices 500 fucking percent.

I'm taking my chick to the beach with a basket of deli goodies and then i am throwing a suprise party for her at a bar in S.F.

Any S.F. 12Ozers wanna come out and help celebrate on said day?

Valentine's Day is the day of LAME. the people without someone mope and whine and the people who do have one are all anxious and shit hoping the day goes well etc. fuck all that I'm going to vegas with some fun people and I don't have to pay crap. haha suckers... you got serrrved.

i think this year its about time my 5 year relationship found a role reversal. we are gonna flip the script and she better take me out and shower me with gifts or shes gonna be sleepin' on the couch for a month for reals. ahhhh, its gonna be a good year! happy valentines yall.

2002- I had a boyfriend that I really loved. I got really drunk. We got into a small argument, so I drank even more.

2003-Got drunk.

2004-Getting drunk again. I don't think I will be giving this boy anything. My presence and some alcohol will be entertaining enough.

dont have a girl anymore, she sucked off some black kid.lol. stupid bitch, one of my homies was at the party and she didnt know i knew him. but theres this mexican chick ive been talkin too for a while maybe ill get her some bears and candy.....maybe shell give me her virginity....heh, that would be cool.

Guest im not witty
Originally posted by TURBOCAPSLOK

VALENTINES GAY

GODDAMN thats not funny, but that didnt stop me from laughing my ass off.

Whatever happened to the secret valentine tradition?

I'm sending this girl who I've liked for too long a single rose, with a mysterious hugely arty card. Last year I did that to another girl I like and it kinda made her day.

Spike/artfag minus the fag

Archived