Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

Valentine's Day

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by metallix, Feb 2, 2004.

1. metallix

metallix Elite Member

Who'S got a Valentine?
    Who Wants one?
    If you have one; What are you going to give?

Always practice safe sex!

2. Abracadabra

Abracadabra Dirty Dozen Crew

it's been a long time since i did anything valentine related. i have no idea what the hell i'm going to do. i might tell her i'm going to cum next time she's giving me head. that's a nice thing to do isn't it?

3. StarzAbove

StarzAbove Veteran Member

I have mine just dont know what 2 get her i know mad peeps are in my situation right now

4. Gunm

Gunm Banned

I dropped WAAAYYYYY too much fucking money last year on valentines day. my gf actually wants me to take her out a week ahead of time so that we can enjoy a nice dinner out with one another rather than get raped on said day when every merchant and restaurant owner feels justified in upping their prices 500 fucking percent.

I'm taking my chick to the beach with a basket of deli goodies and then i am throwing a suprise party for her at a bar in S.F.

Any S.F. 12Ozers wanna come out and help celebrate on said day?

5. cutlips

cutlips Junior Member

fuck v day but at least i get to save a shit load of money this year

6. dELiSs

dELiSs Elite Member

Valentine's Day is the day of LAME. the people without someone mope and whine and the people who do have one are all anxious and shit hoping the day goes well etc. fuck all that I'm going to vegas with some fun people and I don't have to pay crap. haha suckers... you got serrrved.

7. cutlips

cutlips Junior Member

"mope and whine" hahaha im kind of glad i get a much needed break from that thing called love

8. dELiSs

dELiSs Elite Member

pshh...love is overrated anyway.

9. Abracadabra

Abracadabra Dirty Dozen Crew

awwww, come here and i'll give you a hug.

Mr. ABC/i am the power of love

10. rinse

rinse Member

i think this year its about time my 5 year relationship found a role reversal. we are gonna flip the script and she better take me out and shower me with gifts or shes gonna be sleepin' on the couch for a month for reals. ahhhh, its gonna be a good year! happy valentines yall.

11. Fuck Ya'll

Fuck Ya'll Member

2002- I had a boyfriend that I really loved. I got really drunk. We got into a small argument, so I drank even more.

2003-Got drunk.

2004-Getting drunk again. I don't think I will be giving this boy anything. My presence and some alcohol will be entertaining enough.

12. AORAone

AORAone Veteran Member

dont have a girl anymore, she sucked off some black kid.lol. stupid bitch, one of my homies was at the party and she didnt know i knew him. but theres this mexican chick ive been talkin too for a while maybe ill get her some bears and candy.....maybe shell give me her virginity....heh, that would be cool.

13. Ski Mask

Ski Mask 12oz Loyalist

another 14th alone. meh. I'm not the - get bitter and complain that love is bullshit while moping around the house all day - type of person. I'll probably get drunk. but thats no different than any other saturday night for me anyhow.

14. TURBOCAPSLOK

TURBOCAPSLOK Elite Member

15. geezpot

geezpot Elite Member

stalker much?