Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

valentines day after effects...

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by Coffie Crave, Feb 15, 2004.

1. Coffie Crave

Coffie Crave Senior Member

so how it go,

i ended up getting the girl some stuff from the doller store, save some money and she liked it all, whoo hoo

she made me dinner...then ordered a pizza,

chilled with the fellas talked and stuff blah blah

painted a new canvas

drank a tea

here i am

2. I R NET GANG

I R NET GANG Banned

http://www.battle.net/war3/images/maps/hearttoheart-logo.gif'>

"I R LOVE VALENTINE DAY!"

3. GucciCondom

GucciCondom Veteran Member

uhhm

-woke up around 3 in the afternoon
    -sat around until 4
    -went out and drank with some friends
    -then got chased by 4 cops :mad:
    -then got some wings
    -then watched a fight
    -then came home and got on here.

4. JuelzSantana

JuelzSantana Senior Member

2 valumes, 1 blunt and a litter of 151 LOVE STINKS :dazed:

5. gfreshsushi

gfreshsushi Senior Member

one bad show and about a pack and a half of cigarettes. valentine's day is retarded.

6. dosoner

dosoner Elite Member

where the hell is the doller store?

7. bought her a dozen roses and a nice card, then took her to see 50 first dates, which was very funny. then we went for pizza, nice and simple. went home and realized the movies we had rented were do back so we returned them. i realized she had never seen the royal tenenbaums so i quickly snatched it off the shelf. started home, and about two minutes away from the house her car got totaled. we got clipped by a drunk russian guy doin about 70, who had to run two red lights to hit us. the impact made the car do a 180, the airbags went off, and the whole incident left us in the middle of an intersection. i tried moving the car but the back driver side tire was split in half, and her trunk had popped open spilling the contents all over the road. when i started to move the car, the light the guy had ran, turned green and to my surprise i found many drivers flashing their high beams at me, beeping, and yelling swears out their windows, gotta love boston drivers. so i managed to pull the car over where both the other guy and a witness had stopped, barely missing the impact himself, and thats when i found out the other guy had been drinking. i spent 4 hours in the hospital getting xrays and cat scans but we're both alright aside from sore necks and headaches. the guy somehow passed the breathalizer(sp?) and failed the field test because of the alphabet thing. the cops couldnt arrest him because his natural language was russian so the alphabet thing wouldnt hold up in court, they did however give him 4 tickets. my neck is killing me.

8. Dr. Dazzle

Dr. Dazzle Veteran Member

Who says romance is dead?

9. Dick Quickwood

Dick Quickwood 12oz Loyalist

so what are you going to do with those bears ?

10. Abracadabra

Abracadabra Dirty Dozen Crew

went out to lunch, the temperature got up to about 45 degrees (that's celcius, holmes) so we headed back to my place and slept (the unconcious type) until it got a bit cooler. at 11pm it was still 35 degrees.

11. caL

caL Senior Member

my great uncle died.
    he was hella cool
    :(